Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   craftybear, jimsgem, cjomomma, cutebuns, charismah, clem55, ditter,(to just name a few) ..I'm calling all of you out.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/craftybear-jimsgem-cjomomma-cutebuns-charismah-clem55-ditter-just-name-few-im-calling-all-you-out-t113754.html)

cheryl rearick 04-05-2011 03:51 PM

so agree so very many awesome folks here. A wonderful board to belong to with so much shared love / hearts / feelings and HOPE.... Hope in our everyday to day life, Hope that enables us to become the quilters of those ahead of us... giving us confidence to do what we never thought we could do. I also say thanks to all on this board for just being the lovely people you all are. ((((hugs))) Blessings to each. :)

Unique Creations 04-05-2011 05:58 PM

HEAR, HEAR!!

Qbee 04-05-2011 06:39 PM

I agree 10000000000......%
I LOVE this board because of the wonderful people! :D

Pamibear 04-05-2011 06:54 PM

What a great way to grab their attention! I am addicted to our board. I love to learn new techniques and see new ideas from our many, many quilters from all over the world. But, I have to say that I look for Ditter's funny stories, too. She really makes me laugh! I have become a quilting fanatic. Thank you so much for the encouragement that you all give to everyone. I know that we all share a close bond and to have others to share with is priceless. :wink: :-D

bailey 04-05-2011 07:22 PM

Without the encouragement that I get here I am not sure I would do any quilting. This is pretty much the only place I have to "show and tell" so every comment is sure appreciated not to mention the enjoyment and ideas I get looking at all the posted pictures and I have learned so much from everyone. Even gained the courage to try FMQ. Thanks to all! May not post often but do spend some of every day here usually with my morning coffee.

texpat45 04-05-2011 07:33 PM

I have to agree with everyone else...this is the BEST board...full of talented, friendly, generous, caring people. Glad I found you all!

cutebuns 04-05-2011 08:10 PM

Thank you everyone for your contributions and you all are welcome.

frog90 04-06-2011 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by jeaninmaine
I have to agree with this topic. A huge thank you to all the wonderful and talented quilters who are generous enough to share their talent and time to write tutorials and give us tips and pictures of so many great quilts to help build our enthusiasm and give us ideas. It is truly appreciated. I am so very happy to have found this forum.

me tooooooooooooooo could not have said it any better

SSTeacher 04-06-2011 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick
so agree so very many awesome folks here. A wonderful board to belong to with so much shared love / hearts / feelings and HOPE.... Hope in our everyday to day life, Hope that enables us to become the quilters of those ahead of us... giving us confidence to do what we never thought we could do. I also say thanks to all on this board for just being the lovely people you all are. ((((hugs))) Blessings to each. :)

What a great description, along with the many other descriptive words, of this Board. This site is accessed by me every day that I come to the computer. Guess I spend a lot of time reading and less time quilting but there is so much to learn.

B4c 04-06-2011 03:25 AM

Ditto from me--great site