Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Did anyone get the Missouri Star Christmas box? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/did-anyone-get-missouri-star-christmas-box-t300785.html)

Onebyone 11-08-2018 08:54 AM

Did anyone get the Missouri Star Christmas box?

I missed it. It was sold out in a few hours. I was wondering what was in the box? It was a mystery box.

PamelaOry 11-08-2018 09:17 AM

Are you talking about Jenny’s favorite things box? I did get it but they won’t ship until mid November. No idea what’s in there, it’s a surprise!

Onebyone 11-08-2018 11:09 AM

I think it is a different box then from the favorite things box. It's called The Christmas Box. I could be mistaken but on the video it was said it sold out of more then 2000 the first hours.

Oh you are right! I looked it up and the correct name is Jenny's Favorite Things Christmas Box :)

Homespun 11-08-2018 12:35 PM

I ordered one.

Little Lulu 11-09-2018 04:52 AM

I ordered one. I am excited to get it; and based on what you all say, I feel blessed that I got in on it.

Fizzle 11-09-2018 08:07 AM

Well now I want to know! You guys be sure to post when you get them! Please ��

Darcyshannon 11-09-2018 09:19 AM

It will be fun to find out what is inside.

Onebyone 11-09-2018 09:20 AM

I get Fat Quarter Sew Sampler monthly box and I like the surprise every month. Inexpensive compared to other boxes. I use to get the Quilty Box. It is mostly for a different project every month, not many I wanted to do and too much filler like the booklet that comes with it being featured as a key item. It does have top notch products though. There are so many to choose from now. I watch the past box reveals on youtube to get an idea of what they all are. I have noticed that some Facebook shops are offering boxes and the ones I tried are not good enough for me to continue with them.

PamelaOry 11-09-2018 11:22 AM

I’m a sucker for those boxes and have tried several. The two I’ve stuck with are the sew sampler and quilters candy box. I did resign up for the Quilty box for this month because they are featuring Tula Pink and I love her!

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 8158462)
I get Fat Quarter Sew Sampler monthly box and I like the surprise every month. Inexpensive compared to other boxes. I use to get the Quilty Box. It is mostly for a different project every month, not many I wanted to do and too much filler like the booklet that comes with it being featured as a key item. It does have top notch products though. There are so many to choose from now. I watch the past box reveals on youtube to get an idea of what they all are. I have noticed that some Facebook shops are offering boxes and the ones I tried are not good enough for me to continue with them.

SusieQOH 11-09-2018 02:42 PM

I get the Sew Sampler box as well and it's fun but I don't know how long I will subscribe. I feel it's worth the cost but it may not be for me. I haven't liked any of the patterns and some of the fabric. I ordered their Christmas box and can't wait to get it!
I also am a sucker for things like this!

I vaguely recall the MSQC Christmas box but didn't order it. I hope those of you who did will show us what you got. I adore Jenny and her staff.