Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Did You Ever Get A Package From Connecting Threads That... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/did-you-ever-get-package-connecting-threads-t39884.html)

Mousie 03-18-2010 05:42 AM

you didn't order?

I can give it to hubby to take back as is...no cost on our part.
Or i can open and take the chance of having to pay to return, bc I don't think I ordered anything.
I am not 100% sure but, about 80%.
(really afraid I'll like it too, and really can't afford to pay 20 - 40 for a book right now.)

BellaBoo 03-18-2010 05:43 AM

Call them and ask what was your last order. If it was a mistake then tell them it was sent without you ordering. Was your last order complete? Sometimes items may come in separate packages if on back order.

Minnie 03-18-2010 05:45 AM

Maybe your SQA ordered it for you????? I have had a couple of my pkgs from my SQA ordered and sent from the store...It is possible.....

Mousie 03-18-2010 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Minnie
Maybe your SQA ordered it for you????? I have had a couple of my pkgs from my SQA ordered and sent from the store...It is possible.....

I've actually wondered if this could be the case, but still afraid to open.
It would help if somebody sees this and fesses up, before hubby insists on taking it back to the post office.

DebraK 03-18-2010 06:00 AM

They usually dont ship unless it's been paid for, if that is what you are worried about. Open it, if it is not yours you can still tell them so and ship it back on their nickle. I'm sure they will appreciate your honesty and maybe you'll even get to keep the order. They need to know so they can rectify the order on their end for whoever is missing that shipment.

beachlady 03-18-2010 06:19 AM

I bet it is from your secret pal!

sharon b 03-18-2010 06:20 AM

Maybe someone wanted to sheer you up ? ( Honestly it wasn't me) . But they would not ship out if it wasn't paid for . Go ahead and look and let us know what you got :lol:

ToucanSam 03-18-2010 06:29 AM

Just call and see if it was supposed to go to your address. Otherwise, someone else might be out a book that they ordered.

Just my 2 cents.

Mousie 03-18-2010 06:34 AM

Good thing my camera is not cooperating, bc I'm squalling here. It's a gift! :)
It is actually a wonderful book called,
"Hooked On Feathers" by Sally Terry.
I had looked at it on amazon and knew I couldn't have it, but put it in my wish list for 'someday'.
Our sweet, kind and wonderful, DrivingSusan sent it to me.
Dang, and I thought there was no rain today in the forecast.
Raining joy and happiness here.Thank you so much for your kindness. I love it!
I am planning and gathering fabrics for a project that will include my beloved Bitsy girl, and this will be perfect!!!
I feel so blessed. love and hugs, susan
thank you so much! :-D

Quilter7x 03-18-2010 06:40 AM

Woohoo Mousie!!!!!

Susan, that was a wonderful, uplifting thing you did. Clearly it will get lots of use.

Today is a good day. :D