Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Did You Log On Today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/did-you-log-today-t111755.html)

Patty Patches 03-29-2011 02:39 PM

We;re back wooohooo.I was gettin the shakes

Quilter7x 03-29-2011 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by cmagee84
Forgot it was down, but was gone all day until now!

Me too, I totally forgot, but I was busy at work anyway. I wonder what the changes are?

nellie 03-29-2011 02:48 PM

i was on early this morning for awhile then tried at 1:15 pm my time in ca, and was not in service yet came back on later and here iam ,yes lol i even cleaned bathroom to kill time lol

Painiacs 03-29-2011 02:57 PM

I did duh!!

smiles 03-29-2011 03:14 PM

Did the same as Cherie on the road to oz. No sense getting upset because I couldn't get on

Lv2sew2011 03-29-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
How many times did you try today even though we all knew it was shut down for a few hours? LOL

Tried two times, seen the time and didn't try again until after I got back from fabric and Groc store...

Rainybug 03-29-2011 03:16 PM

I never log out, so I was "on" the whole time!!

wanderingcreek 03-29-2011 03:32 PM

I was on this morning and then tried after mail came so I could post my secret pal package and it was down. I felt lost so I went shopping and it was still down when I came back. Kept trying and trying as it was after the time it was supposed to be back. Yeah! I think I am addicted to this site. Was awfully slow when it came back but is getting better now.

milp04 03-29-2011 03:32 PM

Well, YES! Duh...since I answered here,....once! lol

Ok, I admit I was on this morning. Knew QB would be done for awhile. Didn't know what I was gonna do as I'm normally checking in on and off all day long. I don't ever really sign off.

Well...I didn't try this afternoon as I was fortunate to have had an interview. Yeah! It's good just to be called for interviews these days. So, please say prayers that I'll get a call that they'd like me to start asap. Running out of unemployment in the near future and I really like to have electric, heat and hot water at the house (like having a roof over my head) along with gas for the car and food to eat.

When I got back home and fired up the computer, the QB was working fine as usual. Yeah! Yes, I admit, I'm addicted to QB. I hurried back home just to check in.

Pam M

SuziC 03-29-2011 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by milp04
Well, YES! Duh...since I answered here,....once! lol

Ok, I admit I was on this morning. Knew QB would be done for awhile. Didn't know what I was gonna do as I'm normally checking in on and off all day long. I don't ever really sign off.

Well...I didn't try this afternoon as I was fortunate to have had an interview. Yeah! It's good just to be called for interviews these days. So, please say prayers that I'll get a call that they'd like me to start asap. Running out of unemployment in the near future and I really like to have electric, heat and hot water at the house (like having a roof over my head) along with gas for the car and food to eat.

When I got back home and fired up the computer, the QB was working fine as usual. Yeah! Yes, I admit, I'm addicted to QB. I hurried back home just to check in.

Pam M

Best of LUCK Pam!!!!