Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Disappearing nine patch with a twist (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/disappearing-nine-patch-twist-t105018.html)

LucyInTheSky 03-05-2011 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
I can't seem to work out how to do the book mark feature?
Maybe I will in another lifetime :oops: One of the things I love about this site is that there is always someone willing or able to help when needed. Thanks again. :D

What browser do you use? For Chrome, you click the star at the right of the address bar. Firefox, I know the key command is Ctrl+B then Ctrl+D, or vice versa (I was forced by DH to switch to Chrome, so I have since forgotten). Can't remember IE off the top of my head, but usuaully clicking Favorites - Add to Favorites will do the trick for most browsers.

gkeen 03-05-2011 04:41 PM

This is a nice tute!

ewecansew 03-05-2011 05:14 PM

There is a bookmark feature at the top of this page. Just hit the 'bookmark' and the hit 'save'.

Maybe1day 03-05-2011 06:24 PM

Thank you, I saw that book mark at the top of the page and clicked it, nothing came up at all so didn't realize all I had to do was then click the save. A DOH moment I guess :D

Maybe1day

RobertaMarie 03-05-2011 07:02 PM

Thank you, I saw that book mark at the top of the page and clicked it, nothing came up at all so didn't realize all I had to do was then click the save. A DOH moment I guess :D

Maybe1day

Thank all of you. I didn't know this either.... sometimes I just don't look far enough. Can I blame it on old age??? lol

Gerbie 03-05-2011 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by RobertaMarie

Maybe1day

Thank all of you. I didn't know this either.... sometimes I just don't look far enough. Can I blame it on old age??? lol

NO NO NO!!!, there is no such thing as old age it is simply "Maturity" lol. That's what my friends and I call ourselves. We aren't old, we are just very mature. lol

biscuitqueen 03-05-2011 08:35 PM

thanks for the links

Longarm 03-06-2011 04:33 AM

I am curious, I don't remember seeing a 4 patch that turned into a pinwheel. Where is the tute for it?

Love to browse the pics and different items on this site. There are some very talented people out there.

Longarm

spartan quilter 03-06-2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by RobertaMarie

Maybe1day

I know that I was really happy to find out about the BOOKMARK feature. I used to copy and paste the info to a folder that I started. Love the BOOKMARK

spartan quilter 03-06-2011 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Thank you fabric_fancy, just what I was looking for. No wonder I couldn't find it in the nine patches - it is a 4 patch :oops:
Knew someone would remember and be able to help, you are all such a wonderful group.

Maybe1day

I just finished this pattern and am attaching the picture. It was a challenge to get the block pieces moved into the right places, but once I figured out the routine, it was a breeze. Enjoy making