Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Disappointed - no squishy for me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/disappointed-no-squishy-me-t21527.html)

Shorebird 06-22-2009 07:34 AM

If you do order from the US - Try Web Fabrics. They have both a storefront and on-line sales. They carry wonderful quality fabrics, and a very large selection. Site is www.webfabrics.com

I know Carly (the owner) does have regular customers in Europe.

Try it...........

Shorebird

k3n 06-22-2009 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Shorebird
If you do order from the US - Try Web Fabrics. They have both a storefront and on-line sales. They carry wonderful quality fabrics, and a very large selection. Site is www.webfabrics.com

I know Carly (the owner) does have regular customers in Europe.

Try it...........

Shorebird

I tried it Shorebird (which was very naughty of me because I have no fabric 'budget' at the moment AND I don't need any because of the generosity of people here!) BUT it said web site for sale. :D

Mplsgirl 06-22-2009 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Can you imagine the fun we would have????

Would Birmingham ever recover? :mrgreen:

I'm calling the Birmingham constables!!!!!

k3n 06-22-2009 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Originally Posted by k3n

OK - they can join in the fun! :lol: But they'd have to catch us first! :mrgreen:

Mplsgirl 06-22-2009 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Originally Posted by k3n

OK - they can join in the fun! :lol: But they'd have to catch us first! :mrgreen:

And I doubt anyone would be able to keep up with you women!!!!!

k3n 06-22-2009 10:32 AM

tee hee!

nellie 06-22-2009 10:47 AM

try looking for it on google.com if you know the name of designer,s name and name fabric something will pop up ,same thing has happend to me i just google and find it , good luck to you and hope you fine it or just througt and can try shop hop they have many shops i know you also fine in their

Shorebird 06-22-2009 12:01 PM

I should not type faster than I can THINK................the CORRECT URL is

www.webfabrics.net

not .com

Please do try the site.............they really are GREAT (will sell as little as 1/4 yard......)

So sorry for the error...........

k3n 06-22-2009 11:55 PM

No probs! Thanks - looks good, I saw a fabric I bought here for 20 euro - about 28 dollars, for 8.40USD! Even with shipping at 12.95USD, one yard would have been cheaper there and I can order up to 8 yards for that shipping rate! I don't dare look too close now, because I don't want to order anything at the moment but I've saved it for future reference! Thanks again!

Shorebird 06-23-2009 03:55 AM

Glad you found the site, and some interesting fabric............I also agree better to wait until you want/need up to the 8 yards of fabric for the same low shipping and handling fee.............She has some of the most wonderful Batiks, and I believe she carries EVERY ONE of the Moda Marbles...........I personally also enjoy the muted American Civil War era reproduction fabrics from Wyndam (sp?) Fabrics.........soft tans, browns, russets, etc. - I have one entire collection of 1/2 yard cuts of one and have not decided what I will make from that ..............

Hold onto her site.....enjoy!