Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Does anyone belong to the Sharon Schambers network? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/does-anyone-belong-sharon-schambers-network-t162753.html)

raksmum 10-23-2011 10:17 PM

I joined the network in April to be able to access some of her great tutorials. About 3 weeks ago I was unable to log into the site. Thinking maybe I was using an incorrect password I clicked the "forgot password" tab and a new one was sent. This wouldn't work either. After 3 new passwords that wouldn't work I emailed the support person twice and have now emailed both Sharon and Gene with no replies from anyone. I'm not sure what else I can do.

I find this really strange and am wondering if anyone else on this board is a member and is having any problems with her site.

Lacelady 10-24-2011 12:56 AM

I'm not a member, but I just had a look, and the free tutorials are still up on her site. I hope you get a reply soon.

gailmitchell 10-24-2011 02:46 AM

It seems to me that she's had web problems before. I think her daughter runs the purple daisy's online store. You might try connecting through her. Although, I'm sure she knows she has problems and is working on it. I love her free videos. So inspirational.

snipforfun 10-24-2011 07:26 AM

Ive tried to contact the daughter 3 times through email about a product I bought. No replies. No way to run a business.

Melinda in Tulsa 10-24-2011 08:40 AM

Is there a phone number listed for contact? I would love to be a member there but it's out of my budget!

raksmum 10-24-2011 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by lindasidlow
Ive tried to contact the daughter 3 times through email about a product I bought. No replies. No way to run a business.

Oh boy, this doesn't look good for us does it.

raksmum 10-24-2011 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Melinda in Tulsa
Is there a phone number listed for contact? I would love to be a member there but it's out of my budget!

I havent seen one on her site. Just email addresses

AzSailor 10-24-2011 09:30 PM

Sharon is still in Houston. I'm not sure but, I think her daughter has a new baby daughter so, we need to be patience for a while, I think. I am taking her class in Payson, AZ at the Rim Country Quilt Roundup in Nov. where she is teaching and will ask her about her site. I'll stay in touch.

raksmum 10-24-2011 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by AzSailor
Sharon is still in Houston. I'm not sure but, I think her daughter has a new baby daughter so, we need to be patience for a while, I think. I am taking her class in Payson, AZ at the Rim Country Quilt Roundup in Nov. where she is teaching and will ask her about her site. I'll stay in touch.

Thank you so much! I thought she might be in Houston right now but I emailed her a while ago. I'm sure she is a busy lady, I just hate seeing my money go to waste while I can't use the site.
I sure do appreciate you mentioning this though!