Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Dresden template from MSQC (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/dresden-template-msqc-t283965.html)

Jordan 11-23-2016 05:54 AM

Dresden template from MSQC

Does anyone have this template and are you happy with your purchase. I had seen Jenny Doan do the block on her tutorials and really like the end result. I am really thinking of treating myself with this template and wanted to know if anyone has used it and is it worth it? Thanks for any feed back.

Geri B 11-23-2016 06:01 AM

I don't have that one, but I do have others and also the die......can't go wrong if you want to make a Dresden or something wedge-like....better than cardboard or make your own plastic one!

Onebyone 11-23-2016 06:08 AM

I have others of MSQC templates. I am very happy with them.

ArlaJo 11-23-2016 10:31 AM

I bought this from Amazon for $6.00. Love it. [h=2]EZ Quilting 882700 Easy Dresden Quilt Tool Set[/h]by Simplicity Creative Group, Inc

sewingitalltogether 11-23-2016 11:43 AM

I got a template from my sister that looks like the template used in the plaid Dresden. I made a table topper. But I saw that someone made a whole quilt with it.

ctyankee 11-23-2016 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by ArlaJo (Post 7704917)
I bought this from Amazon for $6.00. Love it. EZ Quilting 882700 Easy Dresden Quilt Tool Set

by Simplicity Creative Group, Inc

I have this one, too. I purchased it at JoAnn Fabrics -- twice. (At least I'm consistent, when I like something!)

pojo 11-23-2016 01:20 PM

I have the one from Joanne's.

use your coupons on them alot cheaper that way.

Sherriequilts60 11-24-2016 01:31 AM

Yes I have this template and yes it's worth the money. Their template is specifically designed to fit pre cuts but also has markings for any size ... my personal opinion follows: ... you can buy something similar at Joanns. But when you purchase from MSQC you're supporting an actual real family from a town that was about 2 puffs from being gone from the map. The Doan family and MSQC provides jobs to folks in a small farming town .. these are real people... not a corporation from who knows where. They provide free .. FREE.. tutorials every week .. Joanns does nothing for free. Here in Missouri we're a flyover state ... so I personally support every non corporate business I can ..

junegerbracht 11-24-2016 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sherriequilts60 (Post 7705311)
Yes I have this template and yes it's worth the money. Their template is specifically designed to fit pre cuts but also has markings for any size ... my personal opinion follows: ... you can buy something similar at Joanns. But when you purchase from MSQC you're supporting an actual real family from a town that was about 2 puffs from being gone from the map. The Doan family and MSQC provides jobs to folks in a small farming town .. these are real people... not a corporation from who knows where. They provide free .. FREE.. tutorials every week .. Joanns does nothing for free. Here in Missouri we're a flyover state ... so I personally support every non corporate business I can ..

I totally agree. My quilting friends are doing are best to support this wonderful business - love the daily deals.

illinois 11-24-2016 05:23 AM

I have the EZ and love it for Dresdens. I buy from JoAnns as it's handy for me. I don't shop online and I can use coupons in the store.