Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Easter Bunny Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/easter-bunny-exchange-t16887.html)

tslowery 03-14-2009 01:21 AM

I am glad you received your bunnie Quitntime. We do not have a very big selection here in vidalia. Hope you enjoy and I hope you post pics. I flew up here to Marietia Ohio Friday so I will miss my bunny Package but I will here all about it from my daughter when it arrives and I will thank my bunny then. Thanks again for everyones warm welcome.

youme 03-14-2009 01:32 AM

Terri!! You were my bunny. I got the package today. They are so cute fabrics that we can never find out here in Japan. Thank you very much. And I learned what the fat quarter exactly is for the first time, I thought it is half the yard length of selvage to selvage fabric. My gift reciever is too lucky because of my stupidness.LOL

Panda

tlrnhi 03-14-2009 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by youme
Terri!! You were my bunny. I got the package today. They are so cute fabrics that we can never find out here in Japan. Thank you very much. And I learned what the fat quarter exactly is for the first time, I thought it is half the yard length of selvage to selvage fabric. My gift reciever is too lucky because of my stupidness.LOL

Panda

LOL Panda!!
I'm glad you like them. Wasn't sure exactly what to send. I had to go thru my stash of fabric. Where I buy my fabric here, they had nothing for Easter fabric and I do mean, NOTHING!!

Well, you are half right. It is 1/2 yard, but you cut that in half at the fold from the salvage to salvage.
I do cut my fat quarters bigger. Sometimes if I am shopping for fabric (fat quarters) to send, I'll just send the entire 1/2 yard. Only because I know I'll probably never use the other fat quarter that could come of it.

Chele 03-16-2009 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Woo hoo! The Jnebug Easter Bunny left something for me today! Aren't these pretty? How can I cut them? They're too special! I shall pet them for a while and pop chocolates into my mouth!

Thanks again June, you've spoiled me rotten.

Paisley, stripes, bunnies, flowers, oh my! They're all so pretty.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24281[/ATTACH]

Margie 03-16-2009 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
Woo hoo! The Jnebug Easter Bunny left something for me today! Aren't these pretty? How can I cut them? I shall pet them for a while and pop chocolates into my mouth!

Thanks again June, you've spoiled me rotten.

\

Fabric needs time to "adjust" to its new home before it will speak and tell you what it wants to be! At least that is my theory :) BEAUTIFUL selection.

Margie

coconuts 03-16-2009 11:12 AM

Help!!! my computer crashed 2 weeks ago and now have it back, I joined the easter bunny exchange, but didn't get my instructions for mailing to the person I'm supposed to, Can you help me?

[email protected] I also had to get a new e-mail address.

Jane (Coconuts)

QuiltingTurtle 03-16-2009 01:29 PM

I received some very pretty fat quarters today from NuttyHurricane. Thank you so much Katrina, I love the bright colors. I will post a pic later, after the little one is in bed.

Thank you.

sharon b 03-16-2009 05:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home from a long day at work THANK YOU Kendra ! And yes you are correct the eggs would make wonderful fabric, wonder who we could talk into making it for us :wink: I just love the fabric bunny, and the chocolate won't go to waste either. Someone posted a table runner the other day that just may be perfect for the new fabric ! And Shadow THANK YOU for organizing this for us :D
Sharon

Shadow Dancer 03-16-2009 05:10 PM

Coconuts, check your PMs, I just sent you a private message with your person's information.

coconuts 03-16-2009 05:29 PM

Thank you, I received it. Coconuts