Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Easter Bunny Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/easter-bunny-exchange-t16887.html)

KGoodhand 03-20-2009 11:12 AM

I got the mail today too, and no bunny yet!
I have to wait till next week now!
Oh well, I am sure it will be worth the wait!
(We don't get mail delivery on Saturday in Canada. Do you? That would be nice!)

eparys 03-20-2009 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what the Bunny brought to my house!! (The Photo does not do the fabrics justice - sorry)

I love the fabric TexasQuilt - The "sleeve" fits perfectly over my canning jar that lives on my window sill and holds my rippers! Thank you very much! Everything is perfect. :) :)

My Bunny's Gifts!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27351[/ATTACH]

sewspecial 03-20-2009 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
After a 12 hour day at work I came home, checked the table for mail and spent about an hour relaxing. DD came out and asked if I liked my package. WHAT PACKAGE. Oh, the one under DS coat. Yipee Got my package from my Easter bunny. Wonderful fat quarters, A beautiful hand made butterfly and the cutest card. Thanks so much Sewspecial. I love it.Tried to get a picture of the cute butterfly, but my camera wasn't cooperating.

littlehud!
I am glad that you like your fat quarters, this is the first time that I have done a swap.
hope you enjoy putting it in your quilting projects’
Mine have not come yet.

My Lap top computer has crashed! Don’t know when we will be able to get another one.
sewspecial

Connie1948 03-21-2009 03:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had a vistor with long floppy ears yesterday and here is what he left in my mail box. Aren't these just the cutest ducks you ever laid your eyes on....I see a table runner in the near future.
Thank You Christie (cnolan)

What the Bunny brought me from cnolan
Cute Cute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28923[/ATTACH]

tlrnhi 03-21-2009 03:52 AM

Everyones bunny stuff looks so cute!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those duckies!!! :) :)

Mine isn't here yet...sigh.....
Have to wait until Monday now (it's Saturday here)....sigh......

Connie1948 03-21-2009 04:05 AM

Just recieved deilivery confirmation that my Bunny made it to his destination yesterday. He must be very tired as he hopped 1630 miles.
Connie

QuiltingTurtle 03-21-2009 06:14 AM

I may have missed it, does anyone know if countrygirl got her package?

It was sent on the 11th.

Shadow Dancer 03-21-2009 06:28 AM

Good Morning all my Pretty Bunnies :)

I have not heard from or seen a posting from several people about whether they received their Easter parcel.

I know we have some who are participating for the first time in an exchange. So, if you have received your parcel, please send me a PM to let me know and post it on this thread so your Bunny will know it has arrived safely. :)

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

S.D.

mimisharon 03-21-2009 06:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My beaootiful Easter Bunny fabrics.

Sorry, Cadberry eggs eaten before pics were taken! (mmmmmmm, rubbing full bunny belly)

now to decide just how I want to work them up, will post pic of finish work
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26996[/ATTACH]

Look at the gorgeous focus fabric and all the complementing surrounds
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26997[/ATTACH]

tlrnhi 03-21-2009 06:56 AM

Oh, how pretty!

I'm still waiting! I'm sure the bunny is hopping over the big pond as we speak.....