Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   ecrater.com (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/ecrater-com-t103812.html)

Karenn 02-28-2011 09:21 AM

Has anyone ever purchased fabric from a store called 'fabricandquiltingbythesea' on www.ecrater.com ? I discovered this website while looking up info on some Elizabeth Studios fabric. I've never heard of ecrater before and wonder if they're safe to use.
Weather update for the Willamette Valley: it's been raining all morning long and the wind has been gusting pretty bad since yesterday and all through the night. Better than snow & ice though.
Have a great week.

dunster 02-28-2011 09:26 AM

The folks back east and in the midwest would laugh at us if they knew how much folks here shrieked over our paltry 2 or 3 inches of show! And yes, it's raining and windy here in Albany too. It sure melted all that snow fast! LOL

Originally Posted by Karenn
Has anyone ever purchased fabric from a store called 'fabricandquiltingbythesea' on www.ecrater.com ? I discovered this website while looking up info on some Elizabeth Studios fabric. I've never heard of ecrater before and wonder if they're safe to use.
Weather update for the Willamette Valley: it's been raining all morning long and the wind has been gusting pretty bad since yesterday and all through the night. Better than snow & ice though.
Have a great week.

scowlkat 02-28-2011 09:33 AM

I purchased fabric from them a couple of years ago and was pleased with the quality and service. I would order from them again without hesitation.

Karenn 02-28-2011 09:41 AM

Thanks. I'll have to bookmark them for future checks when I'm in need of reasonable priced fabric.

ghostrider 02-28-2011 09:43 AM

The ecater.com site is an outlet for handcrafted items, just as eBay, etsy, and artfire are. No problems that I know of as far as that goes, but I know nothing about that particular seller. (Current snow on the ground at my house here in NH is up to my armpits...just don't ask me how I know that. :shock: )

Karenn 02-28-2011 09:48 AM

I'm so thankful that I live in wet, windy Oregon after hearing the snow stories & seeing all the pictures from all of the forum ladies and jents experiencing the white stuff this winter.
Try to keep warm and I hope the power stays on so you can all continue making your beautiful quilts.

quiltingnonie 02-28-2011 10:35 AM

Let it rain and blow all week 'til Friday - we are headed to the coast to the BB King concert @ Chinook Winds in celebration of our 39th anniversary!

jljack 02-28-2011 10:41 AM

I haven't ordered from anyone on that site.

Central CA was supposed to see some snow on Friday...up around San Francisco to Sacramento they did get some (1-2"), but in the southern area we didn't get any. Just rain. The local mountains, though, got snow down to 1000 ft, so we were surrounded by white mountains that looked like a postcard picture!!

madamekelly 02-28-2011 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Karenn
Have a great week.

7:30 pm and STILL raining! If it were colder today, we would look like you all back east!