Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   embrodery question (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/embrodery-question-t16568.html)

droane 02-15-2009 09:22 PM

I have pictures that I would like to embrodery. They are jpegs and bitmaps and I am having trouble converting them to PES format. I am using the Pallet vs 7 and Designers Gallery and they just won't convert. Can someone please tell me how to do this? I am frustrated.

missdee :?: :cry:

SulaBug 02-15-2009 11:14 PM

Hello & welcome form the state of Washington. I can't answer your question, but I can welcome you to the quilting board. We are glad to have you join us. :D :D :D

tlrnhi 02-16-2009 03:24 AM

Try converting them to another format, then converting it to what you need. I have only used 1 picture and got it converted. How that happened? No clue...was lucky.

kathy 02-16-2009 04:44 AM

for my Singer I have a program called Autopunch that will open and digitized bitmaps,and jpeg too I think, but I had to buy the program to do it.

sandpat 02-16-2009 05:44 AM

I'm not sure about your software...I know with mine..I have to buy a separate program to digitize..I don't have that one.

If you continue to have trouble, there are people on the web who will digitize for you...some for free. Good luck

droane 02-16-2009 11:22 AM

I am truely a newbee to this board and I want to thank all of you for your helpful suggestions. I have been coming to this site for a few years and it seems to just keep getting better and better
thank all of you sooooooooo much
Dee

sewjoyce 02-16-2009 11:51 AM

Hi Miss Dee and Welcome from southern Indiana!

I love your avatar....so true :!:

marjeet 02-16-2009 01:31 PM

OT: southern Indiana - where?? my daughter lives in Bloomfield, and grand-daughter lives in Bloomington! I had no idea what a beautiful State Indiana is until DGD got married in Bloomington and we went up for the wedding and stayed in Nashville - what a treat it was. We are going to try to get back up there this spring before it gets so blooomin' hot here in Texas....

sewjoyce 02-16-2009 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by marjeet
OT: southern Indiana - where?? my daughter lives in Bloomfield, and grand-daughter lives in Bloomington! I had no idea what a beautiful State Indiana is until DGD got married in Bloomington and we went up for the wedding and stayed in Nashville - what a treat it was. We are going to try to get back up there this spring before it gets so blooomin' hot here in Texas....

I live in Evansville which is right on the Kentucky border. Nashville, Indiana is a beautiful place! Bloomington is about 3 hrs. away from me.

droane 02-16-2009 05:10 PM

I got an e-mail that said this is really what happen to those people that landed in the Hudson River. God's hands landed them safely because he wasn't ready for any of them. I thought it was so beautiful and so true