Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   EQ6 question (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/eq6-question-t39322.html)

retrogirl02 03-12-2010 07:12 AM

considering everything I can do with it, I did not think the cost was outrageous. It allows up to 4 downloads so be careful about purchasing used. If you purchase and there are no downloads left, call the company for a new code & you'll be charged...not sure how much.

dakotamaid 03-12-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by danmar

Originally Posted by reneebobby
Cool thanks Retrogirl02 I know now my computer can handle it. YIPE now just to spend the money.

I got mine at www.jhittlesewing.com for $114.00 and thought that I got a good deal since the MSRP is $149.95. Then, someone else on this site said that they got theirs (new in the box) on eBay for $89.00. So, check around before you pay the full price (which is what most sites sell it for). I love mine but I'm still learning it. I've only had it about a month. Have fun with yours!

I'm the one that got it for $89 on ebay. I watched for almost 6 months before one came up with "buy now". I always got beat out on the auctions. I had my limit set and didn't want to go over it!!

reneebobby 03-12-2010 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid

Cool thanks Retrogirl02 I know now my computer can handle it. YIPE now just to spend the money.

I got mine at www.jhittlesewing.com for $114.00 and thought that I got a good deal since the MSRP is $149.95. Then, someone else on this site said that they got theirs (new in the box) on eBay for $89.00. So, check around before you pay the full price (which is what most sites sell it for). I love mine but I'm still learning it. I've only had it about a month. Have fun with yours!

Lucky you I just checked and they are all $149.95 no bidding just buy. So I looked into Amazon nothing. I'll keep looking hopefully I'll find it cheaper if not it will be worth it.

I'm the one that got it for $89 on ebay. I watched for almost 6 months before one came up with "buy now". I always got beat out on the auctions. I had my limit set and didn't want to go over it!!

danmar 03-12-2010 07:38 AM

Oh thanks danmar I will look on e-bay for a new one.

I think the $114 at jhittlesewing is their regular price. Plus, if you call in your order you get a free grab bag of merchandise, plus orders over $100. get free shipping!

reneebobby 03-12-2010 07:42 AM

Oh thanks danmar I will look on e-bay for a new one.

I think the $114 at jhittlesewing is their regular price. Plus, if you call in your order you get a free grab bag of merchandise, plus orders over $100. get free shipping!

I'm going to go and check them out. You can't you coupons at Jo Annes for it. I hate there coupons, what I want to buy is ALWAYS excluded.

littlehud 03-12-2010 07:12 PM

I spent a year deciding if I could justify to cost of EQ6 and have spent the last year wondering why I didn't buy it sooner. Go for it.

Oklahoma Suzie 03-16-2010 04:10 PM

well, i have windows 7 hummmmmm i might have to call them

it will work with 7 too