Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To Everyone on the QB!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/everyone-qb-t84666.html)

Scakes 12-24-2010 07:15 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone. I really enjoy this list. I haven't been a member very long but it has been fun. And I've learned a lot.

pennylynne 12-24-2010 07:31 AM

Ditto everything Ms Shawn said. A very Merry Christmas to all this family we have on this board. May He bless and keep you all safe.
Lynne

SewExtremeSeams 12-24-2010 07:40 AM

Merry Christmas to you Shawn and to all who look at your topic. :-D

This board is the greatest! Looking forward to another great year of encouragement, learning, swapping and fun. Thanks everyone for everything you contribute. God bless you.

tutty 12-24-2010 08:04 AM

Merry Blest Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year !

Becky Crafts 12-24-2010 08:28 AM

I too am very happy I found this board and all of you wonderful folks! You brighten my days & inspire me to new heights. I've learned so many new skills this year & look forward to keep doing so. May everyone have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New year!

marciacp 12-24-2010 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY QB FAMILY!!! ALL OF YOU HAVE CHANGE MY LIFE IN SO MANY WAY'S, AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!!!
I WISH FOR YOU ALL THE BEST OF HOLIDAYS AND IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!! THANK YOU, MS. SHAWN :D :XD: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

P.S. WE WILL BE HAVING A WHITE CHRISTMAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY YEAR'S!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

And a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Ms. Shawn. I
hope this new year brings you all the best.
Marcia

dphelps 12-24-2010 08:53 AM

Ms. Shawn and every one of my quilting friends here, May the miracle of Christmas come to you all. May your holidays be warm and safe and your New Year be a prosperous one. You are all in my heart and prayers during this season. Much love, Donna

fireworkslover 12-24-2010 08:53 AM

Ho, Ho, Ho! Lots of snow here. Woke up to 4 more inches of fluffy snow this morning. It started right as I left work last night at 6pm. We've probably a total of 14" right now on the ground. I certainly hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Hope you're able to spend time with family and friends. Relax and have a joyous time!

carhop 12-24-2010 09:24 AM

I want to wish all of you a very Mery Christmas and thank you all for being there for every one I know you all helped me this Christmas is bad for me second christmas with out DH what a bummer for me

cjmat 12-24-2010 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY QB FAMILY!!! ALL OF YOU HAVE CHANGE MY LIFE IN SO MANY WAY'S, AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!!!
I WISH FOR YOU ALL THE BEST OF HOLIDAYS AND IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!! THANK YOU, MS. SHAWN :D :XD: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

P.S. WE WILL BE HAVING A WHITE CHRISTMAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY YEAR'S!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Merry Christmas to all from me too! This will be our first Christmas in 21 years that won't be white. We've got LOTS and LOTS of rain right now but we don't have to shovel it so life's good :D