Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Experience with on-line company (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/experience-line-company-t291025.html)

Carol in WI 09-07-2017 01:33 PM

Experience with on-line company

I wonder if any of you have ordered from jellyrowfabric.com and how their service was. I recently ordered a fat-quarter bundle from them and the confirmation came through almost immediately, but it has been a few days and there hasn't been any notice of shipment yet. I was only able to leave a message when I called to check on it. Now it did include the holiday weekend and it was a good sale, so I can imagine that they were overwhelmed with orders, but wondered if anyone else has had experience with this company.

Jane Quilter 09-07-2017 02:01 PM

where are they located? In east texas or in south florida?

Jingle 09-07-2017 02:16 PM

I only buy from connecting threads.

Carol in WI 09-07-2017 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter (Post 7902146)
where are they located? In east texas or in south florida?

They are located in IN

Prism99 09-07-2017 03:37 PM

Is the website spelled correctly? I couldn't get to it.

Carol in WI 09-07-2017 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99 (Post 7902195)
Is the website spelled correctly? I couldn't get to it.

I'm sorry, it is jellyrollfabric.net

But I also just received the notice for shipping. I had not done business with this site before and was starting to get concerned. All is well though. I am so very anxious to get that bundle from them.

craftychick 09-07-2017 05:19 PM

I ordered a fat quarter bundle from them on 8/31 and received it yesterday 9/6. My first order but I would re-order from them again.

lindaschipper 09-08-2017 03:01 AM

I have purchased from them...confirmation response is immediate, but notification of shipping takes sometimes 4 days more. I hope you saw that their jelly rolls only contain 20 strips for $9.97....to me, it's really not a bargain. Also they are 2 1/2" strips that she cuts from yardage and bundles together, they don't come from a specific manufacturer. I'm guessing her fat quarter bundles are done the same way.

kbeuchert 09-08-2017 04:02 AM

I have ordered from them and have always been happy. Yes, their 9.97 jelly rolls are 20 strips which is still a bargain. Make sure you check out their free paterns!

klswift 09-08-2017 06:41 AM

Check where they are located. It is not just a texas or florida problem. Because of the disruption to transportation system, all rail lines will have schedule delays. Most of the ground shipments (postal, UPS, Fed-X) use the rail system to get to your area distribution center. ALL the main rail centers are currently backed up with freight so the entire country will feel this ripple effect. If you need something quickly and pay for air shipment, reminder that the UPS and Fed-X air hubs are Memphis and Nashvillle and they are both going to be affected by this new hurricane. And, there was a holiday weekend!