Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fab Hop Shop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fab-hop-shop-t96334.html)

Airwick156 02-03-2011 02:30 AM

I don't know if this is allowed or not. But I am going to ask anyways.

I have sat here for the past 15 minutes at one shop trying to find the bunny.

The shops name is All Ways Unique LLC #119 in the list. I cannot for the life of me find that sneaky little bunny. Can anyone help?
The clue is...Hover over quilt fabrics in the top menu and find the fabric with designs made using wax.
Thank you so very much for the help. :)

lisalovesquilting 02-03-2011 02:39 AM

I don't know anything about that site, but I believe fabrics made with wax are batiks.

Airwick156 02-03-2011 02:40 AM

Oh I didn't realize that. Back I go to check it out ONE more time..Thanks bunches and I will report back if it is.

Airwick156 02-03-2011 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by lisalovesquilting
I don't know anything about that site, but I believe fabrics made with wax are batiks.

Im reporting back. YES Lisalovesquilting...they are batiks. I searched everywhere but never realized that. Thank you so very much. :) I will have to remember that.

lisalovesquilting 02-03-2011 02:51 AM

Hope you find all the bunnies.

ckcowl 02-03-2011 05:26 AM

some shops it is harder to locate the bunny than others, just move on...you do not have to find them all to qualify for the prizes. i think you need 139. but the fabric made with wax is Batik's. i've been participating in the shop hop for 10 years now...and have never found all of the bunnies...but i've won lots of great prizes. and i have a rule...i will not spend more than 5 minutes on any site. if the shop looks interesting, or something catches my eye i add it to my favorite shops (on the shop hop site) and make a note why...then when i'm not (hopping) i can go back and spend more time on their site. if they give no clues... or after 5 minutes i have no idea...i just move on...i may or may not go back later and try again...depends on if i need it or not; most times i never visit their shop again because they don't seem (user-friendly) if after multiple tries -no luck. i have also emailed shops and asked...voiced my frustration with the lack of clues and no sign of the bunnie...everytime except once i received an email back with the location disclosed or a clue ---one time i received a rather rude note back...and i've never visited their site since...won't even click on it on the shop=hop list- i just skip that one.

Tink's Mom 02-03-2011 07:26 AM

I figure if they make the bunny that difficult to find that I really don't need to shop there.
I'm not asking them to just tell us where the bunny is...although that is OK, but just don't make it impossible.

I spent a bit of money during the January Hop...

luvspaper 02-03-2011 08:34 AM

The ones I like best are the ones where the bunny takes you on a tour of the website.....So it is 4-6 clicks, but you get to see some of their different pages.....

sewwhat85 02-03-2011 11:45 AM

i found it right off then i read the rest of post i quess everybody did lol

Airwick156 02-04-2011 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by luvspaper
The ones I like best are the ones where the bunny takes you on a tour of the website.....So it is 4-6 clicks, but you get to see some of their different pages.....

I also like it when they take you on the tour of their shop. There are some really cool shops out there. Wish I had the money to buy some fabric from some of them, but I don't so I just get to look. I see alot of kits. I would like to get one some day. :)