Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fab Shop Hop Winner! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fab-shop-hop-winner-t3914.html)

mary705 01-16-2008 03:50 PM

not sure of the number or web address, but the bunny is in the cottons under Kids to Adult

DebJ 01-18-2008 09:15 PM

I too won a certificate from the Dec. hop from Honeybee fabrics. I always like to get some fabric I couldn't get other wise. :D Of couse the one I really really wanted was out but I managed to find something. And the even included a free FQ. Now how is that for nice. I'm working on the Jan. shop hop now also. Hope this is fruitful as it is fun.

mfre42day 06-08-2008 05:38 PM

I don't totally get how to do this, it says if your last initial is__ begin here does that mean keep going after you complete your round of stores on to the next letter or am I done at the end of my list of stores?

DazzleMe! 06-08-2008 06:06 PM

Yes! The contest wanted you to start with the letter your last name started with. Then go on from there!
I just finished finding then all but one. I have had 3 people looking in that site and cant seem to find a bunny. That site is Waechter's Silk. So don't get discoraged if you don't find him there.
Have fun! After I got started it was a challenge to get them all.

bebe 06-08-2008 06:43 PM

Good for you Moonpi!!!!!!

mary705 06-08-2008 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by DazzleMe!
Yes! The contest wanted you to start with the letter your last name started with. Then go on from there!
I just finished finding then all but one. I have had 3 people looking in that site and cant seem to find a bunny. That site is Waechter's Silk. So don't get discoraged if you don't find him there.
Have fun! After I got started it was a challenge to get them all.

I have found them all, but can't remember where that one was. It did take a while to find that one, just went and browsed a bit. It is there, if I find it again I will post the link to the page.

HMK 06-08-2008 08:42 PM

Don't get frustrated - you don't need to get them all - just about 130 outta the 165 or whatever they say this time. I've won lots of times and just got the minimum they say. Good luck.

DazzleMe! 06-09-2008 02:43 AM

Thanks Mary! I will wait a few days and try again............!!! :D

HMK: I read the same thing about the 130 out of the what ever number. I was going to stop at that number, but then it became a personal challenge!!! :lol: :lol:

tndrsroni 06-09-2008 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
Congrates.. I always wondered if poeple really won that thing.

I've won $10 gift certificates four times since I started hopping last summer. I've bought a book, a pattern and some fabric on sale. I hop every time, maybe I'll get really lucky and win the sewing machine.

I also participated in the Anilee Treasure Hunts and the Quilter's Mall Crawl and won some nice patterns.

mary705 06-09-2008 05:07 AM

I also did the Anilee twice.