Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabric.com (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabric-com-t235533.html)

cynicalbeauty 11-26-2013 09:43 AM

I order from them all the time. I have never had a problem with the shipping. A couple of the fabrics frayed a lot while cutting, but most of the fabric has been great. I always look for online coupon codes before I purchase to save even more!

AngeliaNR 11-26-2013 10:03 AM

I've ordered from them many times with no problems.

KwiltyKahy 11-26-2013 10:23 AM

And if you have a problem with them, tell Amazon. That may help make it right.

jfowles 11-26-2013 10:27 AM

I ordered from them quite a bit and have always had good luck, just recently found fabric I had been looking for on sale, glad I saw it before the sale was over.

grammy of 6 11-26-2013 10:34 AM

I have ordered from them several times and have had great customer service. One of the fabrics had a flaw, so I called them. They apologized and sent another piece and told me to keep the flawed piece. I would order from them in a heartbeat.

teyla15 11-26-2013 10:42 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I'll give them a try.

Sewnoma 11-26-2013 10:45 AM

I love fabric.com! I order from them constantly. TOO often, really. That "new arrivals" link is just too tempting!

When they've been out of a fabric I've ordered they send me an email and ask if I want to cancel or proceed. One time they told me they were out of something that I ordered a 1yd cut of. I told them to go ahead and send everything else - when I got my box they had somehow found two half-yard cuts of the fabric they were out of, which they included in my order but did not charge me for. I liked that!

I've also realized that if I put a bunch of stuff in my cart but don't check out....in 3-4 days I get a 15% off coupon to motivate me to finish the order. Woohoo!! :)

AngeliaNR 11-26-2013 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Sewnoma (Post 6425576)
I love fabric.com! I order from them constantly. TOO often, really. That "new arrivals" link is just too tempting!

When they've been out of a fabric I've ordered they send me an email and ask if I want to cancel or proceed. One time they told me they were out of something that I ordered a 1yd cut of. I told them to go ahead and send everything else - when I got my box they had somehow found two half-yard cuts of the fabric they were out of, which they included in my order but did not charge me for. I liked that!

I've also realized that if I put a bunch of stuff in my cart but don't check out....in 3-4 days I get a 15% off coupon to motivate me to finish the order. Woohoo!! :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

SherriB 11-26-2013 11:14 AM

I have bought from Fabric.com several times and never had a problem so far. I am waiting on my 3rd order to show up late this week. They also have a frequent buyer program similar to MSQC.

Skyangel 11-26-2013 11:15 AM

I have ordered from them several times and usually been pleased. Their return policy is very open, I once returned cut fabric that I thought was too thin. Their customer service is great.

If you google "fabric.com coupon code" you can usually fine a discount coupon for 10% - 15% off and make it a better deal.