Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   FabricWorm Fabric Store (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabricworm-fabric-store-t202291.html)

teriann 10-04-2012 11:09 AM

FabricWorm Fabric Store

Has anyone ever ordered from FabricWorm on the internet? I placed an order on 9/28 around noon and have not received any communication back from them as of yet. I did receive my order confirmation, and they did charge my credit card but I have not received any tracking info. I emailed them yesterday morning, and again this morning but still nothing... I was just wondering do they send you a tracking number when they ship it out or do they just send it? This is the first time I have ordered from them. I guess I should just try calling them? I checked on their website and on my order it still says 'Will ship in 2-3 days'. I'm not knocking this company at all, I don't even know them yet, but what are any of your experiences with them been like?
Thank you.

paulina 10-04-2012 11:26 AM

I have ordered from them many times and never had an issue. They probably don't process order on Sundays so I don't think it is unusual that it might not have shipped yet. But I honestly don't remember if they send separate tracking emails or anything.

LadyElisabeth 10-04-2012 02:40 PM

This is a new company I had not heard of. I'll be interested in hearing how long it takes to get your package of goodies.

EasyPeezy 10-04-2012 03:46 PM

This fabric company has been around for a while and I've ordered from them
without any problem. Give them a little time specially if they are having a sale.
I believe it's a one person business so she may be very busy. Not all companies
send tracking info. Some don't even let you know when they shipped your order.

JJean 10-04-2012 04:05 PM

I've seen the Fabric Worm recommended on blogs--so I bet you're safe. The fabric all looks so colorful.

0tis 10-04-2012 04:15 PM

I have ordered from them a couple of times - I don't think I received any tracking either - but it did not take long to get it - I am in Northern California - so its pretty darn close to me - I love their fabrics and they are generous with their cuts - I think you will love the fabrics - that said - I would contact them - I am sure its just an oversight.

Jo C 10-04-2012 04:19 PM

They are a great store. It does take about 10 to 14 days sometimes to recieve orders, but you're good. I had ordered a layer cake from them and they accidently sent a charm pack. I emailed and they sent the layer cake the same day and let me keep the charm pack. I order from them all the time.

teriann 10-06-2012 06:22 AM

I just wanted you all to know that I got my fabric yesterday on 10/5/2012. I never did receive any tracking info but that's ok. I'm in Ohio and this company is in California so I think that that's pretty darn good that I got my fabric in 7 days! It was a large order too, I thought maybe that's why it was taking so long to get any tracking info, but evidently they don't worry about that, just getting the order in the mail.

Raggiemom 10-06-2012 01:10 PM

Glad it arrived safe and sound.