Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

leaha 01-18-2011 09:50 AM

a warm welcome to you TaliaRose, I hope you have as much fun here as we all do. Congrats to gorilla and wishing both he and Mrs Gorilla a very happy mariage, and would like to say thanks so much for all you have done for us here on the board and letting us have a nice safe place to chat and leave messages. and share our love of quilting>

bearisgray 01-18-2011 10:15 AM

The title of this thread alarmed me - Konstantin died? is this a memorial tribute to him?

Ah - - -

He's getting married - I wish him and his wife-to-be much happiness -

And Talia-Rose - welcome

And PatriceJ - thank you for being you - glad you (and the other moderators and behind-the-scene vigilants) will still be around

leiladylei54 01-18-2011 10:21 AM

Aloha Konstantin......may you have a blessed new life as a couple!!! Aloha and welcome to Talia Rose. There is so much wonderful ideas, tips and general love on this site. You will probably get the quilting bug shortly.

debbieumphress 01-18-2011 10:25 AM

Me too total shock but when I read PatriceJ and the other moderators were staying I was relieved. We could not expect such a good looking ape to stay single. Welcome Taliarose, PatriceJ is someone you want to keep. She keeps us safe. And I am sure this transition will be smooth. COngrats everyone concerned. Baby apes???? Aren't those called baby monkeys till they get bigger. LOL.

Up North 01-18-2011 10:26 AM

My heart sank when I read the title too! What would I do all day without this board to read! I am happy for him and his new bride and sure will miss him. Will Welcome TaliaRose as our now Admin. It is good to see you on this thread alot it means alot to me to get to know admin a bit!!

sharkee 01-18-2011 10:36 AM

Welcome TaliaRose. I'm fairly new to quilting and this board is great at getting you addicted

Konstantin Congratulations on your upcoming marriage

debbieumphress 01-18-2011 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by ligia
Gorilla business...
Four years of investment and you deserve it.
Will miss seeing the sweetest avatar around.
Will miss reading the shortest answers ever.

Welcome TaliaRose !

Patrice you belong here, funky cat !

I agree. Short answers to PM's - smart man and PatriceJ Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you starting another board?? SOunds like a great investment.

Dragonfly Nana 01-18-2011 11:16 AM

Congratulations to Konstantin and the soon-to-be Mrs. May you be blessed with many happy years.

Warm welcome to TaliaRose! This "family" will make you laugh, cry, wrap you in love, and drive you crazy.....and that is just in the morning!

denilynne 01-18-2011 11:21 AM

Welcome, i make a promise from all of us we will be gentle, ( for awhile) lol welcome

debbieumphress 01-18-2011 11:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Even though he is leaving, I know I will still take note of the Apes and gorillas I see in my travels. Seems like they are everywhere. Wonder if he met his bride to be on here? LOL.
Ahhhhhhhhhh the mystery still goes on....
WElcome Taliarose......