Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Farmer's Wife rotary instructions block #2? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farmers-wife-rotary-instructions-block-2-a-t147908.html)

JanTx 08-25-2011 05:38 PM

I have searched every way I know how to search and do not see the rotary instructions for blocks #1 and 2. I know block #2 is easy and if I thought about it hard enough I could figure it out, but if someone has already done the thinking .......? Thank you for the effort it took to provide these instructions!

dltaylor 08-25-2011 05:59 PM

These is a group here that did the Farmers wife search for it on the board

dltaylor 08-25-2011 06:00 PM

These is a group here that did the Farmers wife search for it on the board

QuiltE 08-25-2011 06:19 PM

Go to the poster named Honchey ... and look at her threads.
She started all the threads, so that's the best place to look.

JanTx 08-25-2011 06:21 PM

Thanks - I've done the search every way I can think of, but haven't searched through Honchey's posts. I've done about 12 of them - not doing them in order - found the rotary instructions for the others I've done.

Nope - still no blocks 1 and 2. Perhaps they were contained within a thread?

Oksewnsew 08-25-2011 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JanTx
I have searched every way I know how to search and do not see the rotary instructions for blocks #1 and 2. I know block #2 is easy and if I thought about it hard enough I could figure it out, but if someone has already done the thinking .......? Thank you for the effort it took to provide these instructions!

I started the FW blocks some time ago, and one of the gals that's doing it in a challenge, made up a pdf with ALL the templates drawn out. I printed them out (15 pages) and went to Staples and had them laminated. Hope this helps all. I can't remember the site, but they are free for any and all to use.

Jean

Farmer's Wife Templates
[ATTACH=CONFIG]246824[/ATTACH]

JanTx 08-25-2011 07:20 PM

Thanks - I have a jump drive with the templates from my local quilt shop and the CD that came with the book, but ... the rotary instructions are the way I was doing the other ones. They're are there all the way to 111, but ... can't find #'s 1 and 2.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Oksewnsew 08-25-2011 08:12 PM

Thanks - I have a jump drive with the templates from my local quilt shop and the CD that came with the book, but ... the rotary instructions are the way I was doing the other ones. They're are there all the way to 111, but ... can't find #'s 1 and 2.

Did you download the templates from my attachment? All the templates are there for rotary cutting. Am I not understanding what you need?

QuiltE 08-25-2011 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew

Did you download the templates from my attachment? All the templates are there for rotary cutting. Am I not understanding what you need?

I don't think she wants to use templates ... and just rotary cut her pieces.

JanTx 08-26-2011 12:04 PM

I got a PM with exactly what I need. Thanks for the help!