Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Feedback (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/feedback-t63269.html)

dotcomdtcm 09-05-2010 05:55 PM

Will you really post negative feedback? I am reluctant to complain about the member who never thanked me for the huge gift of fabric, the quilter who did not acknowledge the quilt I donated, the quilter who said she was helping a child... At least I will not be gullible in the future!

dkabasketlady 09-05-2010 05:57 PM

I will if I order something and don't receive it, but they have my MONEY!!!

dotcomdtcm 09-05-2010 06:04 PM

you bet

Sadiemae 09-05-2010 06:04 PM

I wouldn't unless I knew all of the circumstances. Then I would decide.

ssnare 09-05-2010 06:05 PM

Dotty, I hope I wasn't one of them that you sent a big box of fabric to and didn't thank you. I am fairly new and several people sent me some things and I did not know how to post a thank you or who they came from. So , even if you did not send anything to me, I am going to give you a big THANK YOU for everything you do. I see you post lots of things and you make cute pincushions and other things. So, lots of (((HUGS and KISSES))) are sent your way for being a special person.

quiltergirl80 09-05-2010 06:40 PM

It's a difficult question. I personally send pm's/thank you notes to let the sender know I've received the item, even when buying something. If I don't send one, it's because I forgot and thought I'd sent it...I've been having to leave extra notes for myself, lately. MS does wonders for my memory at time.

Candace 09-05-2010 06:44 PM

Feedback is not for posting negatives about manners. It's for posting about someone not keeping up their end of the bargain in a selling or swapping situation.

litacats 09-05-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by quiltergirl80
It's a difficult question. I personally send pm's/thank you notes to let the sender know I've received the item, even when buying something. If I don't send one, it's because I forgot and thought I'd sent it...I've been having to leave extra notes for myself, lately. MS does wonders for my memory at time.

my mum has MS and she has reached the ripe old age of 93 years of age. she does have memory problems too.

I have NPD and memory problems too I can go to town to buy 2 things and forget the second thing, I am always forgetting to do things. if I don't do it straight away it has gone from my mind till goodness knows when, so if I forget to reply to someone it is because I didn't do it straight away.

KellyPA 09-05-2010 06:55 PM

Huge hugs!

I'm so sorry if I didn't PM you. I have struggled to figure out who some of the squares were from. I did make a public thank you to everyone by first name just because I wasn't positive I sent everyone a PM. I NEVER intend not to say thank you. Some packages came without a return address and some without a user name. I am so sorry! I have also saved all the addresses so when I can afford too, I can put a personal note in the mail.

Huge hugs

nursie76 09-05-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Candace
Feedback is not for posting negatives about manners. It's for posting about someone not keeping up their end of the bargain in a selling or swapping situation.

That is how I understood it also. But then I could be wrong...happens all the time :roll: