Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Finally back to quilting and QB! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/finally-back-quilting-qb-t190771.html)

SuziC 06-04-2012 04:43 AM

Finally back to quilting and QB!

It has been months since i have been here. We went thru some very hard family issues and it was so upsetting that i could not log on or even sew a stitch. They say all works out with time. Although our situation never got resolved, i am back to reading new posts and sewing quilts. I have managed to turn all the upset into baby quilts to donate and making quilts for family and friends. It's Good to be back!!!!

Freddie 06-04-2012 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by SuziC (Post 5264112)
It has been months since i have been here. We went thru some very hard family issues and it was so upsetting that i could not log on or even sew a stitch. They say all works out with time. Although our situation never got resolved, i am back to reading new posts and sewing quilts. I have managed to turn all the upset into baby quilts to donate and making quilts for family and friends. It's Good to be back!!!!

I am glad you decided to move on. Sometimes it is best to get back into the groove, no matter how difficult. It is nice to hear that you are donating your baby quilts. There are so many people in need. Bless you and keep up the good work.

faykilgore 06-04-2012 05:13 AM

Bless your heart. I copied this quote from one of the QB members and thought of you. I copied it to send to a friend who just lost her job.

I know that God will not give me more than I can handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~ Mother Teresa

Tartan 06-04-2012 05:29 AM

So many people are waiting for their lives to get back to normal. Unfortunately we may have to get used to this new normal. Getting back to the things you love will help.

Kathy T. 06-04-2012 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by SuziC (Post 5264112)
... I have managed to turn all the upset into baby quilts to donate and making quilts for family and friends ...

And that's why we say that quilting is good therapy. You have turned some of your troubles into good fortune for someone else, so bless your heart! Keep looking forward. And welcome back.

gramarraine 06-04-2012 06:15 AM

Glad you are feeling up to reading the board and making quilts. Situations that life hands each of us are hard but some are harder than others. I hope that your situation will become easier with time. You will be in our prayers.

Bobbielinks 06-04-2012 07:09 AM

Very glad to see you back! As most of us know, family matters don't always turn out as we would like, but we learn to accept what we can and look forward to better days. And helping others always end up helping us even more. May God bless you.

AuntieD 06-04-2012 07:09 AM

Welcome back. This board is excellent therapy, the members are wonderful. Will say prayers that life gets better for you and your family.

bearisgray 06-04-2012 07:13 AM

Don't know what you had to go through - but glad that you are still around.

Seems like family can give us our most joy - and cause the most heartaches.

dunster 06-04-2012 07:33 AM

We're glad to have you back.