Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Finally got my Hancock's catalog (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/finally-got-my-hancocks-catalog-t211181.html)

GrannieAnnie 01-16-2013 09:33 PM

Finally got my Hancock's catalog

And I'm afraid to look all the way thru. I glanced at the first 10 or so pages and felt a hole burning in my checkbook.

mighty 01-16-2013 09:51 PM

LOL I got mine yesterday a told DH I want a bolt of each!!!!!

quiltsRfun 01-16-2013 10:04 PM

I think they must have finally given up on me. It's been a while since I've ordered from Hancock's but I sure did enjoy their catalog.

auntpiggylpn 01-17-2013 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun (Post 5791927)
I think they must have finally given up on me. It's been a while since I've ordered from Hancock's but I sure did enjoy their catalog.

Go to their website and and sign up for the catalog again. That's what I did and within 2 days I got the catalog.

I got mine 3 days ago and have looked thru it every day!!! It is definately eye candy!!!

HillCountryGal 01-17-2013 04:39 AM

Finally got mine too!
Wozers... that's a LOT of fabric to choose from.

gramajo 01-17-2013 05:00 AM

I love looking through this catalog. I haven't received one yet, maybe because I haven't ordered from them recently. I'll wait a couple of days to see if I get one. If not, I'll request one. Thanks for the suggestion, auntpiggylpn.

Dar-midlife 01-17-2013 08:56 AM

where is the spot on their website? I have been looking.......

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn (Post 5792057)
Go to their website and and sign up for the catalog again. That's what I did and within 2 days I got the catalog.

I got mine 3 days ago and have looked thru it every day!!! It is definately eye candy!!!

bunniequilter 01-17-2013 09:02 AM

I requested one quite a while ago and am still waiting. Got tired of waiting so checked out the online version, but it isnt the same as the paper version.

feline fanatic 01-17-2013 09:50 AM

Oh yes I just got mine the other day and it was like Christmas for me. I saw several things I think I can't live without. I was especially excited to see that Laurel Burch cat fabric was coming out again! So much fabric, so little time.

Another thing I noticed is that some prices finally seem to be creeping down just a tad. Seems to me most fabrics (except batiks) were just under $10 per yard and it wasn't so long ago that I was seeing $11 so maybe out of control cotton prices are finally under control. Either that or the manufacturers realized we'd quit buying fabric when it was priced at $11, $12 and up.

BellaBoo 01-17-2013 09:54 AM

My DGD use to cut the fabric squares from the magazine and glue to paper to make her quilts. She then would present it to me and say sew this one Mamaw! Every time I see a Hancock magazine I smile thinking of the fun times she had making special quilts on paper.