Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Finding quilters here that are in your area (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/finding-quilters-here-your-area-t111335.html)

pamkasperi 03-27-2011 08:03 PM

Is there a way to search for people who belong to the board who may be in your area?

I see all these great outings and swaps and stuff and people meeting those that they chat with - and I feel so left out :)

Just wondering!

nursie76 03-27-2011 08:05 PM

Yep, go to the top of the page and click on "User List" then you have 2 options, search by user name or by location. Good luck.

sewingsuz 03-27-2011 08:17 PM

Thanks for this Info.

pamkasperi 03-27-2011 08:17 PM

Uh - ok really that simple and I missed it? Thanks - going to search now!

TonnieLoree 03-27-2011 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by pamkasperi
Is there a way to search for people who belong to the board who may be in your area?

I see all these great outings and swaps and stuff and people meeting those that they chat with - and I feel so left out :)

Just wondering!

Well, where do you live? I mentioned Oregon and a got a bunch of other Oregonians who sent welcome messages to me. Just noticed you live in Texas. Missed it the first time! :lol:

pamkasperi 03-27-2011 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree

Just wondering!

Well, where do you live? I mentioned Oregon and a got a bunch of other Oregonians who sent welcome messages to me. Just noticed you live in Texas. Missed it the first time! :lol:

I'm in Corpus Christi, Texas - and while Texas is big - my area is kinda small - about 9 cities within 45 minutes - so we could cover a big land mass looking!

Ok so if anyone on here is from Corpus Christi or the Coastal Bend area - PM me maybe we can set up something!

Not sure how to edit my title or I'd put that in the subject line too!

cctx. 03-27-2011 08:43 PM

Just wondering!

I'm in Corpus Christi, Texas - and while Texas is big - my area is kinda small - about 9 cities within 45 minutes - so we could cover a big land mass looking!

Ok so if anyone on here is from Corpus Christi or the Coastal Bend area - PM me maybe we can set up something!

Hi Pam, I'm from Corpus Christi too. That's why I use cctx. there's another lady on here from Corpus Christi also, but I am not sure if she wants to be announced yet.
PM me sometime, I don't mind getting together sometime.

pamkasperi 03-27-2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by cctx.

Just wondering!

Hi Pam, I'm from Corpus Christi too. That's why I use cctx. there's another lady on here from Corpus Christi also, but I am not sure if she wants to be announced yet.
PM me sometime, I don't mind getting together sometime.

Ok having a moment - I've seen the CCTX and never clued in to it being Corpus Christi - which is funny cuz I routinely put CC TX on my return address.

Saw your PM and responded! Thanks for the note!

cctx. 03-27-2011 09:10 PM

Okay, Thanks!

quilterella 03-28-2011 02:20 AM

Just wondering!

Thanks for asking this question...I too have often wondered how many board members were from Ontario. Now I know, and I didn't realize there were so many.