Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Gadget Girl's Tool Kit and Snippet Bag (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/gadget-girls-tool-kit-snippet-bag-t253237.html)

KathyC9511 09-08-2014 04:29 AM

Gadget Girl's Tool Kit and Snippet Bag

2 Attachment(s)
I found this cute pattern during a recent shop hop in Houston. My group of bee ladies decided to make it one Thursday at my clubhouse.

My dilemma is that I showed it a friend and she talked me into selling it to her. I LOVE pink and now have to find more of this fabric. I did not keep the selvage so I have no idea the fabric name or manufacturer.

Anyone recognize this fabric? I would like to go online to purchase more fabric so I can make me another one.

Homespun 09-08-2014 05:31 AM

Sorry, can't help. Sure is cute!

Colorful1 09-08-2014 05:34 AM

I checked findmyfabric.com for you but it didn't come up :( It sure is fun fabric.
Did you enjoy constructing the tool kit & snippet bag? It's so cute.
I hope you find another fabric you like as much, if not more!

sash 09-08-2014 06:35 AM

Sorry, can't help you, but the fabric sure is cute and love the pink polka dot binding. Is that the name of the pattern?
Love it.

nanna-up-north 09-08-2014 08:01 AM

If you can remember which shop you got it from, just call them. See if they still have it.

KathyC9511 09-09-2014 06:49 AM

Thanks to all who responded. I called the quilt shop and luckily they had a little left on the bolt. I placed an order yesterday. So glad they had some left. I LOVE,LOVE this fabric!!

IrishgalfromNJ 09-09-2014 07:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm so glad that you found your fabric. I was just going to offer you a couple of different options to see if you wanted to use either of these. I've got the pattern on my list of patterns to get so I can make my own with these fabrics.

I was going to offer you this Connecting Threads blue/green/orange thread spool fabric (I used it to make this change purse) or this black and white Michael Miller Eiffel Tower fabric (I used it to make this wristlet).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]490861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]490862[/ATTACH]

Retiree 09-09-2014 07:52 AM

Love the pattern and the fabric. Would you possibly share the fabric selvedge information? Thanks.

GrammaNan 09-09-2014 10:01 AM

Yes, please share the fabric name and the pattern with us!

mandyrose 09-10-2014 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by KathyC9511 (Post 6879340)
I found this cute pattern during a recent shop hop in Houston. My group of bee ladies decided to make it one Thursday at my clubhouse.

My dilemma is that I showed it a friend and she talked me into selling it to her. I LOVE pink and now have to find more of this fabric. I did not keep the selvage so I have no idea the fabric name or manufacturer.

Anyone recognize this fabric? I would like to go online to purchase more fabric so I can make me another one.

adorable fabric can you share some info who is the designer and name of the fabric...... thanks