Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Quilting Board! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/happy-birthday-quilting-board-t3215.html)

Mousie 11-01-2009 06:54 AM

well it's not quite November 18th, yet, but I will probably be neck deep in sewing by then, so, I too want to add my own gratefuls here!
The friendships I have made here are priceless. The information makes me glaze over, and the pictures just give my salivary glands a fit! :wink:
We can learn, drool, chit chat, share, visit over back fence, laugh, cry, ooh and ahhh! and dream...just to name a few.
When I am not sewing or playing with my grandbabies, it's my favorite place to be.
Many thanks to admin and all who make this such a wonderful place. :D

Rose Marie 11-01-2009 07:05 AM

Thank you so much for the best site on the web for quilting friends and information.
You have done a wonderful job of attracting the best quilters and created a web site that is easy to learn and use.

littlehud 11-01-2009 04:34 PM

This is one of my favorite places to be. Thanks so much.

crkathleen 11-01-2009 06:50 PM

Ditto! I am very faithful to this board! The only other website I visit often is quilterscache.com. This board is my only link to quilting!
Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Debra Mc 11-01-2009 07:04 PM

Use to get emails from a Peggy somebody . Got to where every newsletter she was trying to sell you something. I love this site & all my friends near & far. I don't remember how I even found this site but I am so glad I did. HB 2 U.

Ms Grace 11-01-2009 07:09 PM

Thanks from me also.
This is a great place. :D

janRN 11-01-2009 07:12 PM

Happy birthday and thank you for this great site. I've learned more about quilting from you and the board members than I could have from taking classes-I can always search for answers from past posts or ask and get answers immediately. The newsletters are informative and easy to understand.
Here's to a happy birthday and to many more years!!

sawsan 11-01-2009 07:33 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONSTANTINE QUILTING BOARD

I just want to add that this is not a board its a box of treasure full of jewells who r members and friends

Thank u and go ahead

CajunQuilter2 11-01-2009 08:43 PM

Ditto to everything. I love this board. I am on in 4-5 times thru out the day.

Darlene loves Chocolates 11-01-2009 10:57 PM

This may sound mushy.....but this board is so full of love and friendship...

Tears come to my eyes even now, about 2 months ago I asked about starting my stash, and so many people came out from behind the sewing machines and said....

Here Darlene, here is something for you!

Total strangers entered my heart and did not ask for anything in return.

All the members on this board are pure angels, thank you for starting this board.

In so many ways....you saved my life.

Thank you again.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!