Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Has anyone else noticed.....? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/has-anyone-else-noticed-t117679.html)

kathymarie 04-21-2011 04:03 AM

My profile isn't updating....I'm not listed as a regular even though I have the requisite number of posts.....just curious....I won't lose any sleep.....but I know I feel comfortable talking and sharing with "regulars" here and ....well.....

.....just asking....

ssgramma 04-21-2011 04:08 AM

Mine seems fine.

Midwestmary 04-21-2011 04:11 AM

Mine is okay also. I'd email one of the mods - they are so helpful!

debbieumphress 04-21-2011 04:13 AM

It takes a few days to update. It picks up when the data base is updated from what I was told before. It will show up. Happy posting.

P.S. If you buy an E-book thru RHonda on the QB, you become a community benefactor and it never changes. And the ebooks are wonderful. I plan to buy them all eventually. YOu can pm Rhonda and she will tell you where they are listed. I'm going to be gone a few weeks for surgery starting the 27th so I will check it out when I get back. I won't be posting so it should still be the same. Crossing my fingers. ♥♥

ghostrider 04-21-2011 04:19 AM

Since the times shown on posts are now Pacific time and no longer Eastern time, they may well have changed the time of day that the software updates the titles. You didn't hit the 20 post threshhold until yesterday, so your title will probably show up sometime today.

MTS 04-21-2011 04:23 AM

Rules say they only exclude Classified posts, not "Introduce Yourself" forum posts.

I would wait until 8:30 EST as the board is supposed to update titles automatically at 5:30AM PST.

So you should be set in 8 minutes.

I think.
;)

debbieumphress 04-21-2011 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by MTS
Rules say they only exclude Classified posts, not "Introduce Yourself" forum posts.

I would wait until 8:30 EST, as the board is supposed to update titles automatically at 5:30AM PST.

So you should be set in 8 minutes.

I think.
;)

Ah ha. Having a moment here. You always have so much good knowledge of things on the QB and I am thinking somehow you are more connected than I think. LOL. I am in awe of most of your knowledgeable posts. A lot of inquiring minds want to know. HUGS♥♥ Wish my mind could wrap my head around all your quilting knowledge.

MTS 04-21-2011 04:30 AM

See - all fixed!

Suzi 04-21-2011 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
It takes a few days to update. It picks up when the data base is updated from what I was told before. It will show up. Happy posting.

P.S. If you buy an E-book thru RHonda on the QB, you become a community benefactor and it never changes. And the ebooks are wonderful. I plan to buy them all eventually. YOu can pm Rhonda and she will tell you where they are listed. I'm going to be gone a few weeks for surgery starting the 27th so I will check it out when I get back. I won't be posting so it should still be the same. Crossing my fingers. ♥♥

Good luck with your surgery, Debbie. This is never "fun" but if it accomplishes what you need ........ GOOD!

debbieumphress 04-21-2011 04:38 AM

Thank you Suzi. I will be so glad when I am back to my QB. It's mroe fun here for sure. LOL