Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Has anyone ever ordered from... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/has-anyone-ever-ordered-t245649.html)

GrammaNan 04-23-2014 08:54 AM

Has anyone ever ordered from...

Has anyone ever ordered from Jellyrollfabric.net? They have the best prices on jellyrolls that I have ever seen. I don't know what their shipping costs are either. A low price doesn't matter if there is a problem with them so I am hoping someone has ordered from them and can give me some information. I know we can't bash a company so only good reviews please.

PaperPrincess 04-23-2014 09:05 AM

I've never ordered, but I have looked at her site a few times. Remember that most of her rolls are 20 strips. Nothing at all wrong with that, but many patterns assume a roll has 40 - 44 strips, usually 2 of each fabric, so you would need 2 rolls. Just something to keep in mind when comparing prices or looking for patterns.
According to her site, shipping is:
Within the U.S. shipping is flat $5.70 on orders up to $60. Orders over $60 ship free!

Carrie in PA 04-23-2014 10:11 AM

I wouldn't mind a little info too. I've ended up on that site several times when searching for discounted jelly rolls but i want one of everything so haven't ordered anything yet. Sometimes it's hard for me to get a little :o

Mimiqwerty 04-23-2014 10:33 AM

I've ordered from them. The rolls are only 20 pieces as was mentioned before, but the price of 2 rolls is still a lot less than other's 40 piece jelly rolls. The quality is good and the strips are true to size. My only caution is that they aren't very "imaginative"--the rolls of reds and greens I got for doing Christmas quilting were all different fabrics, but were also virtually all the same shades of red in the red roll and green in the green roll. I hope I explained that so you can understand. All the same, if you are careful about ordering some rolls with different fabrics (their batiks are nice), I can see where they'd make a nice colorful quilt.

BrendaK 04-23-2014 11:07 AM

I also have ordered from them. I have been pleased with the service and have liked the rolls. As Mimiqwerty has said, "the price of 2 rolls is still a lot less than other's 40 piece jelly rolls. The quality is good and the strips are true".
I will order from them again. BrendaK

katesnanna 04-25-2014 02:19 AM

Liz is actually a member on QB but I can't remember her user name.

lswan 04-25-2014 02:48 AM

I have ordered many times from Liz. I love the jelly rolls, good quality fabric, cut well, shipped fast and she corresponds fast. I use these for comfort quilts. She has ebooks giving free quilt patterns. She is moving and will soon have yardage. Highly recommend.

ladyjane 04-25-2014 03:58 AM

i have ordered from them..love them..will order again

lizzy 04-25-2014 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by GrammaNan (Post 6687949)
Has anyone ever ordered from Jellyrollfabric.net? They have the best prices on jellyrolls that I have ever seen. I don't know what their shipping costs are either. A low price doesn't matter if there is a problem with them so I am hoping someone has ordered from them and can give me some information. I know we can't bash a company so only good reviews please.

Select a jelly roll and put in your cart. Then they ask for your zip code in the calculate shipping box. You will see how much shipping is. Then you can cancel your order.

WMUTeach 04-25-2014 04:31 AM

I just checked the site and she has a sale going on some rolls reduced to $11.50 with others at $12.50. This is very tempting!