Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Having problems (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/having-problems-t113764.html)

sewgarden 04-05-2011 01:01 PM

for the last few days I can't reply to any posts as the reply box is no longer there. This morning I went to open my latest message board and am unable to. Just wondered if this is a problem for others too.

mommamac 04-05-2011 01:05 PM

not I (knock on wood)

cjomomma 04-05-2011 01:05 PM

I haven't had problems with the reply box but I have had other problems.

craftybear 04-05-2011 01:15 PM

mine is okay, please send a note to taliarose

fuzzymom 04-05-2011 01:22 PM

Hi, I can't even get to today's (4/5/2011) "list of latest active topics" the site is not blue in my e-mail so I decided to go to google and type that info in and nowhere to be found. Can some help me out. This site is so addictive -- I have to read it before the penquins game starts at 7-7:30 pm -- thank you for your help. I just love this site. It's ashame we aren't living in the same neighbor hood --- we would be sewing, trading fabric and quilting all the time , maybe everyday. Wow, what a thought. Thanks again for your help.

frauhahn 04-05-2011 01:32 PM

Seems like different people are having different problems. Seems strange, doesn't it? Sometimes pictures don't load for me. . .but- I'm sure they'll get it all fixed soon!

Butterflyspain 04-05-2011 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzymom
Hi, I can't even get to today's (4/5/2011) "list of latest active topics" the site is not blue in my e-mail so I decided to go to google and type that info in and nowhere to be found. Can some help me out. This site is so addictive -- I have to read it before the penquins game starts at 7-7:30 pm -- thank you for your help. I just love this site. It's ashame we aren't living in the same neighbor hood --- we would be sewing, trading fabric and quilting all the time , maybe everyday. Wow, what a thought. Thanks again for your help.

Can I suggest that anyone who is having problems emails [email protected] or PMīs TaliaRose. These are teething problems we are having with the new Server and it affects people in different ways.

Elle

mom-6 04-05-2011 02:56 PM

We found with another website that the problems differed depending on which browser the customer was using. I'm sure the IT folks are working on it. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get all the glitches solved.

Lori S 04-05-2011 03:33 PM

You have to be logged in to reply. Check the top of the screen , second line down after - The Quilters Message Board, to the right after Private messages it should say of you are logged in or not.

yellowsnow55 04-05-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzymom

have the same problem today 5/5/2011