Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Houston .. We Don't Have a Problem (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/houston-we-dont-have-problem-t12606.html)

Boston1954 10-26-2008 02:26 PM

Green with envy. Maybe someday I will see it. Hope you have/had a terrific time.

DebJ 10-27-2008 06:11 PM

:shock: Behave, what's that? Didn't know I wasn't? Well, I'm sure you've gone already hope you have a great time! :mrgreen:

Lucky Patsy's 10-27-2008 08:49 PM

Have a blast in Houston! I'm jealous, jealous jealous! :mrgreen:

k_jupiter 10-27-2008 09:51 PM

Earth to Patrice... Earth to Patrice... Come in Patrice!!!!

Oh my gosh.. we have lost Patrice!

Ground Control to Major J. Come in... .. .

Perhaps she will come back with some amazing 'star' patterns?

tim in san jose

Craftybug 10-28-2008 02:39 AM

Have fun girl, and we will behave :twisted: we promise :wink:

bebe 10-28-2008 06:02 AM

Hey Patrice :!:
2 more days and we will be at the Quilt show. I am ready to have fun. :D :D How about you? :lol: :lol:

QuiltinLee 10-28-2008 06:07 AM

enjoy, Patrice! We'll be good :roll: . Promise.

quiltmaker101 10-28-2008 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter

tim in san jose

Tim, where have you been? Good to see you are still with us! DH and I were in San Jose in July. Could have popped in, but you have been absent so long I forgot where you live!

Hopefully you'll be posting pics of your latest work!

k_jupiter 10-28-2008 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by quiltmaker101

Originally Posted by k_jupiter

tim in san jose

Tim, where have you been? Good to see you are still with us! DH and I were in San Jose in July. Could have popped in, but you have been absent so long I forgot where you live!

Hopefully you'll be posting pics of your latest work!

Hey you. That avatar is almost rated XXX.

In July? I was in New Orleans, Mobile, and yes.. Pensacola Beach. The attack of the jelly fish. 94 degrees out and no one in the water.

The studio has been shut down for the summer. Too much work, too much travel, and too much heat. I am starting up a Double Irish Chain that was suppose to be done by October 15th. My travel plans for taking my daughter to Utah got in the way. It was a wonderful trip. Assuming I don't spend my winter in Germany, the work from the studio will increase this fall and winter. Prepare to be amazed! *L*

Take care,

tim in san jose

quiltmaker101 10-29-2008 05:21 AM

Tim, if we were on the ball, we could have traded houses for July! You would have saved me and DH the anguish of staying with his mother!!!! LOL

Too bad about the jellyfish - they were really terrible this year. Usually don't show up til the end of July so they can ruin my birthday.

Next time you are out here, you better let me know. I will take you to A and E Fabrics. The secret wonderland of Pensacola!