Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How Can One Person Get So Lucky (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-can-one-person-get-so-lucky-t263033.html)

SoftBlockLady 03-23-2015 02:23 PM

How Can One Person Get So Lucky

Hello Everyone..............I've been coming to this website for almost a year and a half. It still amazes me how helpful everyone is. I ask seriously dumb questions and you guys jump right in to help me out. Thank you for being so generous with your time. There is one person I really must thank.....QuiltingbyFiona...........she heard I was up for adoption.......said "Tag, your mine" and has gone well beyond what someone would do for someone they don't know. Even though she realised I was old enough to by her mother, she didn't hesitate to answer questions and share her thoughts and ideas. We e-mail on a regular basis. This young lady sent me the most wonderful gift. A quilt kit that she put together with instructions and fabric already beautifully cut. These is quite the gift to receive from Australia. I will do the kit proud as she helps me along. How Can One Person Get So Lucky. This will be a very special learning tool. Thank You Fiona

KenmoreGal2 03-23-2015 02:26 PM

How sweet. This board is chock full of wonderful people. I'm so glad I found it. I've met a local quilter though this board and am pleased to call her my newest friend.

ILoveToQuilt 03-23-2015 02:29 PM

I agree with you 100%. The folks here on QB are awesome! Helpful, kind, considerate and generous. I, too, want to thank all the quilters who have answered my questions, offered suggestions and given their friendship.

Thank you, Softblocklady, for reminding me to give a huge shout out to QB members! In my busy life I sometimes forget to thank people so here it is:

THANK YOU!!!!

QuiltingByFiona 03-23-2015 02:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While I swealter through an Australian Summer, dodging cyclones, in tropical North Queensland, I am delighted to be reminded that it is snowing somewhere, and perfect quilt making weather! Always find time to share your ideas, skills and experiences with other. SoftBlockLady, you inspire me to be a better person. XXX

mimi9411 03-23-2015 02:46 PM

I agree with you gals 100%. There are truly some wonderful , helpful people on this board that have helped this beginner out a few times. I love this board. Thanks to each and every one of you.

QuiltingByFiona, your quilt is beautiful.

susie-susie-susie 03-23-2015 04:34 PM

Fiona, your quilt is beautiful. I love the pattern and the colors are wonderful. You are an inspiration to all of us. Keep it up.
Sue

liking quilting 03-23-2015 05:17 PM

Way to go, Fiona. And, what a stunning quilt. Thank's for sharing it with us!

juneayerza 03-23-2015 05:40 PM

Fiona, your quilt is so nice. Is it your own pattern, or is it a pattern we can buy somewhere?

lynnie 03-23-2015 05:46 PM

beautiful quilt.
so glad you found someone to help you.
I feel everyone is so helpful and friendly. no matter what
someone will help out with an answer. With this amount
of people all in one place, someone has the answer.

nanacc 03-23-2015 05:59 PM

I would like to add one thought.......Not only the persons on the QB, but all quilters I have had the honor of knowing have been the friendliest, most helpful, good natured and generous persons ever!!