Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Howze About it, Admin? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/howze-about-admin-t3898.html)

ta2mee 01-05-2008 03:49 PM

AYE :D

DebJ 01-05-2008 06:56 PM

AYE!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I don't supose he wants to be like the guy on charlie's angle giving instructions or directions on the phone only, never seen. Doing this to keep the mystery? :lol:

annmarie 01-05-2008 08:35 PM

AYE YEI YEI!! That's a lot of AYE's - should generate some action for sure! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

QuiltingWithMissy 01-05-2008 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
June shared an interesting observation under a different topic:

"Our leader sends us all sorts of information in his Quilted Paradise newsletter. However, he has not shown us his work.

Maybe a round of applause will bring out the quilts! All in favor say "AYE!!!!"

June "

shouldn't he feel free show off once in a while with the rest of us? it's no fair if he can't share the fun with us.

so, I, for one, say "AYE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

May I please know why no one could answer when June ask this question.
But a lot of people did when Patrice did. I don't ask a lot here. I just read. But well, This sounds like a click. If you under stand that. Missy

Diamonds 01-05-2008 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingWithMissy

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
June shared an interesting observation under a different topic:

"Our leader sends us all sorts of information in his Quilted Paradise newsletter. However, he has not shown us his work.

Maybe a round of applause will bring out the quilts! All in favor say "AYE!!!!"

June "

shouldn't he feel free show off once in a while with the rest of us? it's no fair if he can't share the fun with us.

so, I, for one, say "AYE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

May I please know why no one could answer when June ask this question.
But a lot of people did when Patrice did. I don't ask a lot here. I just read. But well, This sounds like a click. If you under stand that. Missy

I missed the post where June asked or I would have answered.. I don't do clicks and IMHO alot of people here do not either... At least not from what I have seen so far...

nanabirdmo 01-05-2008 09:02 PM

don't theink there are any clicks here. i think the original post was missed cause wasn't it under another thread. probably just overlooked.
no biggy, right??

littlehud 01-05-2008 09:21 PM

Aye

grammo013 01-06-2008 02:35 AM

AYE!

patricej 01-06-2008 03:59 AM

we definitely don't have any cliques here. there are some members who are more active than most. there are some who form friendships on the side in addition to "hangin' out" here at the board. we even have our little spats once in a while. so ... not cliques. it's just like family. :P

the only reason there were more responses when i posted the question is that i copied it into it's very own, separate thread where all would be sure to see it. so ... in reality ... everybody IS responding to June ... not to me ... and they're responding because it's a really good question. :P

no single member is any more or less important than the others. that's what makes this the best board on the internet. :P

ceannastahr 01-06-2008 05:17 AM

I wish I had time to read every thread but sometimes I miss a few . I had not noticed this question ask till now. Sometimes some things get missed when inside another thread.