Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I can finally walk in the door........ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-can-finally-walk-door-t101440.html)

debbieumphress 02-20-2011 12:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Seriously, so far, I am able to go into the room and stay to the left but that's progress. Here's some updated pictures. Still along way to go but pulling out more boxes and emptying them as I go.
Here's some treasures I found: 4 quilt kits I forgot I had
A medium box of varigated thread cones.
4 - sandwiched quilts ready to sew.
more Fat qtrs.

Section I am working in.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136710[/ATTACH]

Pile of fabric I found to put on bolts and fold
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136711[/ATTACH]

I can get in the door and to the left side of the room. See the yellow package on the floor? That is a Harbor freight carpet cutter with 3 rotary blades in it for 3.98. I found 4 of those.:):)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136712[/ATTACH]

dakotamaid 02-20-2011 12:21 PM

Keep going, Debbie! One inch at a time or should I say one folded fabric at a time.:):)

np3 02-20-2011 12:22 PM

Had a few minutes to look before lunch. This is a great start. You're going to have this all finished before I get there! I'll have to go find someone else who needs help!

amma 02-20-2011 12:22 PM

You Go Girl 8-)
You are making wonderful progress :D:D:D

debbieumphress 02-20-2011 12:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)

More fabric. arghhhhhhhhhh
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136783[/ATTACH]

Fq's in shelf DH made for me. I need more. LOL This will be on a wall when I get the room clean. I knew I had more civil war fq's somewhere and there's more too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136784[/ATTACH]

Progress -The wall shelf on the left used to be full of Fq's. Going to clean it off next and take a break from folding fabrics. LOL The blue can is full of binding nad bias tape.On the shelf with material, teh comic sizeboards are in teh fabric on the right of the long bolts.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136987[/ATTACH]

Vanuatu Jill 02-20-2011 12:23 PM

Oh my! You had some SERIOUS cleaning out to do!! How fun, though, to "discover" treasures you forgot about!

Durinda 02-20-2011 12:24 PM

Excuse me, your progress is showing :oops: :oops: :lol: Great work!

c1bendt 02-20-2011 12:24 PM

You are doing an excellent job, keep up the good work!!

debbieumphress 02-20-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by np3
Had a few minutes to look before lunch. This is a great start. You're going to have this all finished before I get there! I'll have to go find someone else who needs help!

Nancy, I figured we needed the time to shop so I jumped in. After all you care coming all the way from California. And don't say that too loud. There are over 25 members in this area. LOLn Well, it's a start. I am so proud of myself. I sit, have a coke, go in there. Now that I got my mind wrapped around cleaning it and with the nudging of others on the board, I am doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cjomomma 02-20-2011 12:28 PM

Looking good! I'm proud of you for sticking with it. You will have it done in no time.