Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I get SO confused on here!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-get-so-confused-here-t85694.html)

Momma_K 12-28-2010 07:45 AM

Does anyone else get as confused as I do? I signed up for the Stash Busters, that one I can remember, but also signed up for one or maybe two other things and I just can't remember what!! I've also committed to make blocks, send fabric, selvage and so on. As soooon as this post Christmas things is over...hopefully tonight. I have to get a notebook out and go thru everyone of my posts and find out what I'm doing on here! I don't think I have to much going on as this is the one place I can go to and feel like I'm a part of something. SO, if anyone is expecting anything from Me....Hang in there...it's coming soon! HA!
:oops: Please tell me I'm not alone... :-(

MaryStoaks 12-28-2010 07:49 AM

Kathy, You can click on "My Profile" at the very top of the page and this will show your posts and comments. Just click on one of those to see what you have been doing here. I try to keep up too.

raedar63 12-28-2010 07:50 AM

We're in the same boat ;)

Short an Sweet 12-28-2010 07:50 AM

I have the same problem, I put evrything in Outlook, you can set up reminders and everything so I'm not late on my signups or my mailouts lol

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Does anyone else get as confused as I do? I signed up for the Stash Busters, that one I can remember, but also signed up for one or maybe two other things and I just can't remember what!! I've also committed to make blocks, send fabric, selvage and so on. As soooon as this post Christmas things is over...hopefully tonight. I have to get a notebook out and go thru everyone of my posts and find out what I'm doing on here! I don't think I have to much going on as this is the one place I can go to and feel like I'm a part of something. SO, if anyone is expecting anything from Me....Hang in there...it's coming soon! HA!

Momma_K 12-28-2010 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I have the same problem, I put evrything in Outlook, you can set up reminders and everything so I'm not late on my signups or my mailouts lol

HEY! I didn't think of outlook! I don't use it for mail or anything but I can try it! Thanks! :thumbup:

Short an Sweet 12-28-2010 08:19 AM

I dont use it for mail either but it sure works great for the QB

[quote=Momma_K]

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

HEY! I didn't think of outlook! I don't use it for mail or anything but I can try it! Thanks! :thumbup:

amma 12-28-2010 08:37 AM

Here is a list of everything you have replied to :wink:
You can go through the list of your comments and find it all :D:D:D

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_po...m=24096&page=1

raptureready 12-28-2010 09:00 AM

Same boat??? Who got a boat? I'm just in the drink and circling the drain.

craftybear 12-28-2010 01:08 PM

You can go to the top of this page "My Pages"

and create a file and put down what swaps you have joined etc. along with the link to keep your organized

patdesign 12-28-2010 01:10 PM

Yup, I wasted a ton of paper printin stuff to hold on to until I learned to bookmark!!:)