Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I got the Brother PED Basic for my Bday, now I need a good site to get designs from... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-got-brother-ped-basic-my-bday-now-i-need-good-site-get-designs-t687.html)

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-04-2007 11:12 AM

So, I got the PED for my birthday. I've done a few searches and been to a few FREE sites to download embroidery designs, but none seem to work?
Anyone have a favorite site for this to share?
TIA!

Barbara Maloney 03-04-2007 12:28 PM

A great site for embroidery designs to download, not free, but very reasonable is emblibrary.com you can find anything you want there, very reasonable and they often have specials once you get on their list.

ceannastahr 03-04-2007 02:38 PM

I also go to emlibary.com love there speicals also annthegran.com has a lot of freebies also try michells-designs.com also try stitchitize.comfor some reasonably price desings These are the site I go to the most

Carla P 03-06-2007 01:53 PM

Oregonpatchwork. com, Secrets of embroidery (.com) both have links to MANY digitizers, etc. You might want to try embroidery.com, or google "machine embroidery designs"; that's how I have found all of mine so far. Best of luck, & congrats on the new machine!! Oh, one I am a member of (almost forgot about it) is embroiderydk.com. Also check out the Singer website- I know your machine isn't Singer, but they offer many designs for free and for sale in many formats. (embroiderydk.com does as well)

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-06-2007 03:48 PM

thanks for all the sites.

middysmom 03-06-2007 09:08 PM

you can also go to ann the gran and you have to register but they have a LOT of free patterns and they have some that you can buy i hope you enjoy yours i have a brother disney and i love mine thanks dorothy from tenn

Ada Shiela 05-14-2010 03:01 PM

I have Brother Disney 4000D and don't use PED at all - unless you want to learn digitizing yourself, I learned the basics with Janome Digitizer and Generations previously so haven't found the need for PED - I have designs from all other sites mentioned above, including OESD, Stitch Delight (a favourite) siCK and a few more - when browsing sale items there is often a free sample at the end of a digitizer's page; just spend a little time browsing and you will be pleasantly surprised. Some other 'free sites' ask you to sign up before accessing their freebies so it depends on how many sites you wish to belong to!!!

Janetlmt 05-14-2010 03:30 PM

I have a Bernina and my favorite site for embroidery designs is Oregon patchworks..lots of vendors with lots of sales...

MaryStoaks 05-14-2010 04:56 PM

I have lots from SICK Designs. They have great prices, many specials and a free design every day. I also love the designs from Oregon Patchworks, they have quality designs and good specials.

charwhit 05-14-2010 05:05 PM

I have a Viking and I always use emboidery library they have beautifull designs and at very reasonable price and they have specials too.