Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I got my template today! :) Thank you Rhonda (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-got-my-template-today-thank-you-rhonda-t19503.html)

Rebecca VLQ 09-01-2010 04:58 PM

Hey, Rhonda! I know you're up to your eyeballs in requests, and I think I am one that was missing one due to you needing to reorder supplies. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on the list!

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
3.5" square
30 degree for 12" and 6"

Is that all I need? To do either the 6 or 12? I sent you a little box a couple weeks ago...did it get there? ;)

Rhonda 09-01-2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
Hey, Rhonda! I know you're up to your eyeballs in requests, and I think I am one that was missing one due to you needing to reorder supplies. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on the list!

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
3.5" square
30 degree for 12" and 6"

Is that all I need? To do either the 6 or 12? I sent you a little box a couple weeks ago...did it get there? ;)

Yes Rebecca I got it and I apologize for not letting you know sooner!! I love getting squishies in the mail but I often don't have a board name to respond to. so I am slow in responding! Sorry about that!!
I remember doing yours but as so many have been mailed and my friend Dorothy has about 45 she is working on I can't check on it to be sure. But I do remember it so it should be showing up soon!! Let me know when it does.

I don't know what I sent you. You will need a 1 1/2" 2" and the 3" scored for making the 6 1/2" and the 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and a 4 1/2"scored for making the 12 1/2". so I will send the other 3 templates for you. I should still have your address. Thanks!!

I just reread and I see you mention the 30 degree for 6 1/2" and 12 1/2" does that mean you have a 4 1/2" scored and a 3" scored?

Rebecca VLQ 09-02-2010 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
3.5" square
30 degree for 12" and 6"

Yes Rebecca I got it and I apologize for not letting you know sooner!! I love getting squishies in the mail but I often don't have a board name to respond to. so I am slow in responding! Sorry about that!!
I remember doing yours but as so many have been mailed and my friend Dorothy has about 45 she is working on I can't check on it to be sure. But I do remember it so it should be showing up soon!! Let me know when it does.

I don't know what I sent you. You will need a 1 1/2" 2" and the 3" scored for making the 6 1/2" and the 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and a 4 1/2"scored for making the 12 1/2". so I will send the other 3 templates for you. I should still have your address. Thanks!!

I just reread and I see you mention the 30 degree for 6 1/2" and 12 1/2" does that mean you have a 4 1/2" scored and a 3" scored?

Yep! I have the 4 1/2" and 3" scored. Then I have the 2 1/2" square and the 3 1/2" square.

Mrs B 09-02-2010 05:49 AM

Hey Rhonda, Thank you so much I received my templates this week. What a great surprise when I got home from work. I am so looking forward to using them, but it won't be for a couple of weeks as work is very busy till end of September. I'll be able to post some pictures then. If you would PM me your home address I'd love to send you a gift from Australia.

greencat 09-02-2010 11:54 AM

HI Rhonda - I received my templates today! Thanks a million. I'm looking forward to trying them out soon!

Rhonda 09-02-2010 02:05 PM

for anyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet - I sent out 40+ this afternoon so you should see yours soon. Anything requested in the last few days we are working on.But if you requested more than a week ago and you don't see yours in the next few days let me know. I think we have all the older requests out now so I hope we have not missed anyone. I do still have 55 requests but they are all no older than about 7 or 8 days. Thank you all for your patience!!!

I am again waiting on more templates from Bob and more plastic in the mail. I probably won't see either of them til the first of next week so those who ordered in the last week it will be at least 5-7 days before we can get them in the mail.