Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I have angels all around me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-have-angels-all-around-me-t33403.html)

trupeach 01-06-2010 04:06 PM

I am so confused............ I have been receiving gifts/cards and posted thank you's under secret quilt angel however I now think there are a few people who are sending things to me not just my SQA. I received yet another pressie 1/4 yd pieces of the most beautiful blue fabrics, 4 of them. They were tucked inside the cutest blue cookie tin that has snowmen on it. It came with a handwritten note and the writting is different from notes that came with the other pressies I have received. As a matter of fact all the writtings are different and 2 have been typed. This note is signed Your Quilting Buddy, The Mystery Quilter. I did a search for the Mystery Quilter and there isn't anyone with that board name. WELLLLLLLLLLL......Mystery Quilter thank you so much I love everything. I plan on using the cookie tin all year long I love the snow and snowmen are perfect for me even in the middle of the summer. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Once again no pictures......for those who don't know me I don't know how to post them.

OdessaQuilts 01-06-2010 04:18 PM

Oh, Peachy, aren't you the lucky girl? You deserve it, it's been a rough year for you. What will you do with those fabrics? Do you have a plan for them yet? Whomever your mystery quilter is, she must think the world of you. Lucky, lucky Peachy!

amma 01-06-2010 04:45 PM

(((HUGS))) that is soooo sweet of your angels :D:D:D

sdparent 01-06-2010 04:51 PM

That is so special, god bless your secret angel.

trupeach 01-06-2010 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Oh, Peachy, aren't you the lucky girl? You deserve it, it's been a rough year for you. What will you do with those fabrics? Do you have a plan for them yet? Whomever your mystery quilter is, she must think the world of you. Lucky, lucky Peachy!

You are right this has been a rough year and it will not end for about another 18 months to 2 years until we will know the outcome of surgeries and brain injuries. It is so heartwarming to know I have people that REALLY care.

I have wanted to make MYSELF ( I have never made a quilt for me) a simple blue and white nine patch. A nine patch reminds me the 1930/40's. I don't know why I always wanted it blue and white. I have no blue in my stash so now this is a start of blues for me. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OdessaQuilts 01-06-2010 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

You are right this has been a rough year and it will not end for about another 18 months to 2 years until we will know the outcome of surgeries and brain injuries. It is so heartwarming to know I have people that REALLY care.

I have wanted to make MYSELF ( I have never made a quilt for me) a simple blue and white nine patch. A nine patch reminds me the 1930/40's. I don't know why I always wanted it blue and white. I have no blue in my stash so now this is a start of blues for me. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so cool. Now you can start to plan. Wonder how this mystery quilter knew you like blue & white?

Well, go on, girl! Get to planning that quilt!

trupeach 01-06-2010 06:55 PM

That's so cool. Now you can start to plan. Wonder how this mystery quilter knew you like blue & white?

:shock: Now you really have me wondering who it is how DID she know about the blue and white????????????

OdessaQuilts 01-06-2010 07:10 PM

:shock: Now you really have me wondering who it is how DID she know about the blue and white????????????

Oh, Peachy, I'm sorry .... I didn't mean to make you have to think! Not that it's tough or anything, but it seems to me that your mysterious friend was guided in her selections by a power higher than either of you. Leave it at that and get to planning your quilt!

Bevanger 01-07-2010 06:44 AM

Lucky you. Our angels here love suprising others. GOTTA LOVE THEM :D

trupeach 01-07-2010 10:38 AM

Confussion yet another day............... today I received a package of magazines the return addy said Your Quilting Angel no secret so I am not sure who they are from. HOWEVER they are Quilt, American Patchwork & Quilting, More, Family Circle and O. Thank you whoever you are I can't wait to start reading them but which one first???????? We are having a snow storm, a special friend sent me teas a few weeks ago I think a nice cup of minty tea while looking through my new maggies will be the perfect afternoon. thank you again you brightened my day.