Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I have to be crazy...there's no other explanation.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-have-crazy-theres-no-other-explanation-t158031.html)

LindaDeeter 10-05-2011 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by gigi10
I love a good cup of coffee and all my friends. I have never had coffee with so many friends at one time and I am still in my PJ's.

Hi Gigi ... I'm over here in Coldspring ... beautiful cool morning and enjoying coffee with all our quilting friends too! :) We are so blessed to have this QB!

GJoyce 10-05-2011 05:41 AM

OH NO! Are we kising cuzins? I never can settle on one thing. Drive one of my kids crazy asking me "Why don't you finish one thing before starting another.?" I have all kinds of excuses...run out of material, time, enthusiam for the subject and on and on. Always a reason. Can't be because we are crazy. LOL

Caswews 10-05-2011 05:42 AM

well join the club LOL ... its an awesome club with a lot of awesome people !LOL

Digitizingqueen 10-05-2011 05:42 AM

I have a project borad all projects in progress and they get erased when complete - only problem is for everyone erased I am alwasy adding one more :-)

Abbie Jane 10-05-2011 05:43 AM

You're not crazy and if you are you're in very good company. I just finished a baby quilt and 5 tote bags. I have a Christmas wall hanging partially done, another tote bag partially cut out, and 4-5 tops ready to be pinned and quilted. Then there is the fabric and patterns for 7 other projects just waiting to be started. Plus another baby quilt ready to pin and quilt.

grandmaang 10-05-2011 05:50 AM

no, your're not crazy, I do the same thing , I thought I was the only one that did this too, but after reading some of the responses I'm normal like the rest of you gals. My problem is I see something like a cute kit and I have to have it, I buy it then I forget I have it, so the pile gets bigger. I want to make sure I have something to do and believe me I have plenty to do.

kapatt 10-05-2011 05:52 AM

I think that many of us do that. At last count, I have 5 quilts in different stages of being done and I have one quilt waiting in the wings for me to start it. (I'll start it as soon as I have 3 of them ready to be quilted. )

I just took one off of the machine quilting frame yesterday so I will clean up my area, oil my machine and then put another top onto the frame.
:)

sash 10-05-2011 06:02 AM

Well, I am so jealous of everyone's projects. I just can't decide what my next project is so I don't have anything going on now. I look on this board every morning and find so many wonderful projects, but just can't get motivated. I need a good kick in the seat of my behind. Oh, I do have a bom going on but have to wait to the end of the month to work on that. I will find something soon or going out of my mind.

Grandma Peg 10-05-2011 06:13 AM

Don't think there are too many on the board that can help you, because most of us are working on several projects at once. Probably not a cure out there.

whitediamond00 10-05-2011 06:14 AM

It would seem you are all having too much fun!!! Since I started my fabric business I have a lot less time to quilt, but I love playing with all the fabrics. Since I have no overhead, I can keep my prices low. I have fabric everywhere upstairs in my house and sometimes it trickles down the stairs into the living room. DH doesn't fuss too much. Happy Quilting!!!