Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I love Delta Patchwork (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-love-delta-patchwork-t64062.html)

soniboo 09-10-2010 12:00 PM

I received another order (3rd) from Delta Patchwork today and they're absolutely fantastic! A magazine I'd tried to order would switch to a different magazine (that I didn't want) so I did a comment I couldn't order it. Arleen enclosed a note that the two magazines had been coded the same, thanks for letting them know, and gave me the magazine I'd tried to order with their compliments. Now that was unexpected but terrific customer service!

I got a couple yards of Moda fabric for less than $5 yard and honey buns for $10+. Oh, and free shipping. Their fabrics are wonderful and they wrap their orders in lovely tissue paper. For the quality and the price, I definitely have a new favorite online store.

BellaBoo 09-10-2010 12:03 PM

I never heard of Delta Patchwork before. I'll check then out now!

jljack 09-10-2010 12:18 PM

Add them to the Resources section...everyone likes to know about good online stores with good customer service. Thanks for the tip.

soniboo 09-10-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I never heard of Delta Patchwork before. I'll check then out now!

BelloBoo, You'll be glad you did. If nothing grabs you this time, check again. I've never been disappointed in anything I ordered from them. :D

soniboo 09-10-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
Add them to the Resources section...everyone likes to know about good online stores with good customer service. Thanks for the tip.

Good idea, now why didn't I think of that :?:

jrhboxers 09-10-2010 01:52 PM

Soniboo - I need your telephone number - then when the credit card bill comes in you can explain to my husband!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just went to their site and - unfortunately for my credit card and husband - just placed an order for almost $150. I am going to use the excuse - 'it was on clearance and I wasn't sure that I would find it again' - for the new line of fabrics that I am now in love with. And I'm not telling which one - I don't want the competition for the yardage.

But one thing that you forgot to mention was that their free shipping minimum is only $40. Way too low for me to be a good girl.

Can't wait to see what I have coming. :roll: It's not like I don't have anything to work on or start or plan or cut out or sew or quilt or. . . or . . . or . . .

eightylady 09-10-2010 04:50 PM

soniboo, I can't find it...any more info you cd give me on Delta Patchwork? Thanks, 80

tammystitches 09-10-2010 08:18 PM

Just made it a favorite on my regularly visited websites!

lazyquilter 09-10-2010 08:27 PM

website URL????? I think I missed something....again!

Panther Creek Quilting 09-11-2010 01:26 AM

Sounds like a wonderful company! I have not ordered online but love that we have friends to give us store reviews.

Sheila