Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I need someone who knows long arm quilting frames to look at this (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-need-someone-who-knows-long-arm-quilting-frames-look-t205241.html)

DebraK 11-06-2012 06:06 AM

oops, sorry about that ;-)

DebraK 11-06-2012 06:10 AM

yes, the handles are a bit of a puzzle.

rebeljane 11-06-2012 06:11 AM

It's A Strima This is what I got when it was translated.

The frame of the truck, which is used to run a sewing machine, allows you to create beautiful quilted patterns, in an easy and fun way to patchworkach, quilts, pillows, jackets, etc. The parts can be operated from the front or back through bilateral pedal actuating lever machine. A special index allows precise handling machine on pre-designed pattern. There is no need to make any modifications to the machine, except for the lower conveyor. The frame is equipped with two brackets capable of producing a suitable voltage side quilted materials. Three risers mounted on poles provide appropriate Upięcia quilted material, the bottom fabric (lining), foam and fabric upper (basic). The frame can be used on any, leveled table, quilting material allows for a maximum width of 265cm.
Frame length is 3m. machine to the frame can JANOME 1600PQC or Janome Memory Craft 6600 PROFESSIONAL . The machine is not included in the price of the frame. Dimensions and weight of cartons: 1 box 127x65x17cm 29/31 kg 1 box 177x23x11cm 6/8 kg
Cost 941 Euro = $1205 US

hybearn8er 11-06-2012 07:02 AM

It looks to me to be a frame that sits on top of a table, it also looks like the throat space is made for a short arm machine think juki,pfaff,viking not a true long arm. I own a grace frame and viking which were too small. I now use a nolting fun quilter on a summit frame. Love it. Anna

DebraK 11-06-2012 07:07 AM

oh yes, I see what you are saying. Like the old Handiquilter frames. Good catch.

PaperPrincess 11-06-2012 07:12 AM

Re: Contacting other members in Poland. Did you know that you can search the members' list by location? Use the "Member List" link at the top of this page. When you get to the list, click on the "Search Members" link near the top of the page (right under the A.. B... C... links at the top). Select "Advanced Search", then put the location you want. Country , state etc. Looks like there is one other active member in poland. YOu might want to PM her.

pocoellie 11-06-2012 08:47 AM

It seems to be expensive for JUST the frame, $1215(USD). It's designed for the home machine, but depending on how big the throat of your machine, will actually determine how big a quilting area that you'll have, which will also depending on the kind of batting you use.

justflyingin 11-06-2012 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie (Post 5638921)
It seems to be expensive for JUST the frame, $1215(USD). It's designed for the home machine, but depending on how big the throat of your machine, will actually determine how big a quilting area that you'll have, which will also depending on the kind of batting you use.

yes, it seemed expensive to me...I showed my husband he is going to try to make one! :) He likes working with metal.

DebraK 11-06-2012 11:07 AM

wow, that would be great.

justflyingin 11-06-2012 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess (Post 5638719)
Re: Contacting other members in Poland. Did you know that you can search the members' list by location? Use the "Member List" link at the top of this page. When you get to the list, click on the "Search Members" link near the top of the page (right under the A.. B... C... links at the top). Select "Advanced Search", then put the location you want. Country , state etc. Looks like there is one other active member in poland. YOu might want to PM her.

I didn't realize that I could do that. Thanks. Actually, she contacted ME today. :)