Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The infamous pegboard and all of it's fun little implements! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/infamous-pegboard-all-its-fun-little-implements-t177788.html)

cflykins 02-03-2012 10:44 AM

My DH installed a 3' by 6' pegboard on the wall behind the door to my sewing room day before yesterday. I have hung rulers and embroidery hoops and other sewing items on the wall. I love it! I, too, did not like the little black thingies. I like the hooks that have two ends attached to the wall and one end sticking out with a rubber tip on the end. I don't know what they're called but as I type DH has gone to Home Depot to get me some more.

craftymatt2 02-03-2012 02:00 PM

I have 2 - 4 x 8 foot sections of peg boards, i have had them for quite some time, with all kinds of stuff hanging on them. i don't know what ya'll are talking about when you say bat thingies, i put hooks on my peg boards, and some that hold the small plastic jars. Its fun setting stuff like that up.

EmbQuilt 02-03-2012 03:22 PM

Sorry I have missed you for awhile. We lost our #3 son with a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago and our beloved 12 year old St Bernard this week. They're now keeping each other company.[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry for your love. Will be praying for you and your family.

Lee

skothing 02-03-2012 03:33 PM

lol i had help getting mine finally found them at flower factory

prswgs 02-03-2012 04:15 PM

I'm also interested in any advice about pegboard! Love the idea, but have no idea what to do with it. Suggestions?

onaemtnest 02-04-2012 07:05 AM

Sorry I have missed you for awhile. We lost our #3 son with a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago and our beloved 12 year old St Bernard this week. They're now keeping each other company.[/QUOTE]
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious son I can only imagine your heartache. Then to lose a very special pet companion is heatbreaking too. We're glad your back on the forum where you are given abundant virtual (((HUGS)))

onaemtnest 02-04-2012 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by craftymatt2 (Post 4939416)
I have 2 - 4 x 8 foot sections of peg boards, i have had them for quite some time, with all kinds of stuff hanging on them. i don't know what ya'll are talking about when you say bat thingies, i put hooks on my peg boards, and some that hold the small plastic jars. Its fun setting stuff like that up.

I for the life me cannot figure the bat thingies either....can someone explain further? Inquiring minds need to know?

I haven't looked for a while but the the jars I got for my pegboards had plastic hooks...not so thrilled with that. I've run out wall space guess it's time to add a huge addition on our present home or look for a new house! LOL

nursie76 02-04-2012 07:18 AM

Oh Sweet! I am laughing so hard at your wonderful "technical terms"! We speak the same language! LOL
My DH is slowly planning and preparing to build a large quilting studio for me in our basement. Sounds like a pegboard is something I will have to add to the "Must Haves". Would love to see pics when your organizational journey is farther along. I need all the help I can get!

sweet 02-10-2012 06:34 PM

"Sorry I have missed you for awhile. We lost our #3 son with a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago and our beloved 12 year old St Bernard this week. They're now keeping each other company. " posted by mar

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss.

I am glad that nursie and others have enjoyed my adventure. Pics, well am still working on that! Thanks to all who posted great pictures, ideas and suggestions!

Biidaaban 02-10-2012 06:36 PM

I am trying to connect to the lady Jill who was interested in a turtle pattern using a Drunkard's Path template. If you are still interested I can help.