Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   International Quilt Show Chicago (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/international-quilt-show-chicago-t42707.html)

Aunt Doggie 04-14-2010 07:25 AM

Just received email from one of my LQS and they said that this year's show in Chicago will be the last one here!
The first year I am going, and they move from Chicago!!
JUST MY LUCK!
Guess they are moving to Ohio...??

Anyone from the area, that was "iffy" about going this year, might want to change to a definate!!

signed, sad in Chicago!! :cry:

raptureready 04-14-2010 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Aunt Doggie
Just received email from one of my LQS and they said that this year's show in Chicago will be the last one here!
The first year I am going, and they move from Chicago!!
JUST MY LUCK!
Guess they are moving to Ohio...??

Anyone from the area, that was "iffy" about going this year, might want to change to a definate!!

signed, sad in Chicago!! :cry:

Ohio's not that far. Who knows, maybe we can meet up with some others from Il and we'll all yell, ROAD TRIP!! Usually there's a quild or a LQS that will arrange a bus trip too. That's how I'm going to Paducah. Leaving early in the morning and coming back late that night. Road trips/bus trips are great fun.

Tink's Mom 04-14-2010 08:29 AM

lol, Aunt Doggie! I just got my Mom to finally agree to go with me this year, due to the reason that it's leaving Chicago.
Just ordered my tickets and a wheelchair for Mom. We're going Saturday. When are you going?
I know that one of our members is working in the Handi Quilter Booth...Anyone else going???
I agree with the idea of road trip....

Aunt Doggie 04-14-2010 09:18 AM

Anyone that wants to "meet up" with fellow Quilting Board members, please PM me and maybe we can arrange something????
It would be fun to meet others on this "Board!"

Cathay

Tink's Mom 04-14-2010 10:58 AM

Aunt Doggie and I plan to meet on Saturday! Anyone else???It's a great show...I've been going for several years...

Rosy 04-14-2010 05:41 PM

When is the quilt show in Chicago?

Aunt Doggie 04-15-2010 08:09 AM

This weekend...it has already started and goes through Sunday at Rosemont Conv Center - it's near the Ohare Airport

Oklahoma Suzie 04-15-2010 08:10 AM

Be sure to go and enjoy all of it.

mcdaniel023 04-17-2010 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie
Be sure to go and enjoy all of it.

I am going too!

craftybear 04-18-2010 07:52 PM

what is the lady name that works in the Handi quilter booth??

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
lol, Aunt Doggie! I just got my Mom to finally agree to go with me this year, due to the reason that it's leaving Chicago.
Just ordered my tickets and a wheelchair for Mom. We're going Saturday. When are you going?
I know that one of our members is working in the Handi Quilter Booth...Anyone else going???
I agree with the idea of road trip....