Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 2, discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/international-round-robin-round-2-discussion-pics-t11239.html)

Butterflyspain 11-12-2008 05:40 AM

Hi there, Well I got it :D , today I got Jstitchsīs block and it is just too gorgeous for words. Make you laugh Colin went to the mail box and as he was coming back to the house he started to fold the package and I shouted no donīt do that donīt fold it up any more. He said, explitive, explitive, how the expletive do you think it got in the mailbox then. LOL
I just knew it was the package I had been waiting on.

Col liked it very much and has already been round the house auditioning on the various colours we have in the room, bless. I have hung it up and am contemplating what to do.

Jstitch are there any colours you donīt like???

Elle :D

tlrnhi 11-12-2008 05:44 AM

Wow! It took no time to get to you, huh?
Tell Colin that he needs to be careful when there are squishy packages sent. You never know,,,there could be something alive in it. lol

sandpat 11-12-2008 05:49 AM

Oh no....here we go with the lizards on this thread too! :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see what ya' go Elle...I bet Colin will be afraid to fold up whatever comes to your mailbox next.

I'm taking a break from waiting by the mailbox for Terri's center since yesterday was a holiday. I'll be back out there today...waiting...for ....lizards I'm afraid!!! :wink: :wink: :lol:

tlrnhi 11-12-2008 05:52 AM

LMAO!!
No, there are no lizards in there...HONEST!!

Butterflyspain 11-12-2008 05:53 AM

Patti, its those darned Toads that are out in Guam they are humungus. LOL

I would get DH to stand by the gate if I were you.

I have a headache at the moment and canīt think straight, so just staring at it.

Elle

tlrnhi 11-12-2008 05:58 AM

Oh no....I have the little ones back in my house again. There was one hopping thru the 2d floor. Tried to catch the little bugger, but he eluded me and escaped! I'll find him! lol

sandpat 11-12-2008 06:13 AM

Your kitties must be the same type of "froggers" that mine are "mousers"...they just look at them and I think they are smiling. Afterall....what do they need those for?? Their dinner bowl is always full. :wink:

Glad to hear I'm not waiting for lizards. :lol:

tlrnhi 11-12-2008 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Your kitties must be the same type of "froggers" that mine are "mousers"...they just look at them and I think they are smiling. Afterall....what do they need those for?? Their dinner bowl is always full. :wink:

Glad to hear I'm not waiting for lizards. :lol:

Oh, the little girl tried to catch it, but failed just like I did.

I'm sure you should get the package in the next day or so

Butterflyspain 11-12-2008 06:32 AM

Terri, what is the weather like in Guam now, do you get hot all year???
elle

tlrnhi 11-12-2008 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Terri, what is the weather like in Guam now, do you get hot all year???
elle

It's always hot. But for the past few days, we've been getting a nice breeze, so it's about 80 now