Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   It's been soooo crazy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/its-been-soooo-crazy-t153374.html)

Sunflower Girl 09-18-2011 06:37 AM

We need pictures of your new abode!

wuv2quilt 09-18-2011 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl

O Gravy, if I showed you what it looked like now....you'd probably just fall over!!!! I have bins and totes EVERYWHERE...and I do mean everywhere. It will be another week or two to get all the fabrics and trims sorted...BUT, when it looks all "purty" I'll post all sorts of pics. :):) Beckie

jaciqltznok 09-18-2011 03:07 PM

it is just a STORY without pictures to make it FACTUAL...just saying..a picture is worth a MILLION words...ehhehe

wuv2quilt 09-18-2011 03:36 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
it is just a STORY without pictures to make it FACTUAL...just saying..a picture is worth a MILLION words...ehhehe

Ok Ms. Jaciq....you asked for it....but you need to sit down BEFORE you look at the pics. I wasn't lying when I said it a big mess, and it's been making me crazy...LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK...lol :shock: :shock: :shock:

Glassquilt 09-18-2011 03:38 PM

That's hilarious! You had all this packed away? You're good!

wuv2quilt 09-18-2011 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Glassquilt
That's hilarious! You had all this packed away? You're good!

There's still BUNCHES in my bedroom....who knew I had sooo much?
:oops:

PS. DH says "He knew I had that much" lol

deedum 09-18-2011 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt

O Gravy, if I showed you what it looked like now....you'd probably just fall over!!!! I have bins and totes EVERYWHERE...and I do mean everywhere. It will be another week or two to get all the fabrics and trims sorted...BUT, when it looks all "purty" I'll post all sorts of pics. :):) Beckie

First of all, congrats! How wonderful! Such a wonderful team to do this for you! It would be fun to see the pics now and later, if your of mind! Oh to design your own room! How awesome! We just buy a house with one already there.

wuv2quilt 09-18-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by deedum

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt

First of all, congrats! How wonderful! Such a wonderful team to do this for you! It would be fun to see the pics now and later, if your of mind! Oh to design your own room! How awesome! We just buy a house with one already there.

Don't I know it!!! My guys are the best!!! And my honey is always looking for things to "add or improve" my little get away. Gotta love em' :P

Dina 09-18-2011 03:57 PM

You will have it all sorted and stored in no time
Just do it a bit at a time, no need to whine

Sort fat quarters today and thread tomorrow
Make one big stack of things that you borrowed.

Batting, backing, then the meat of your stash
Sort by colors, make them flash.

Then when you are done, have it the perfect way
Sit back, smile, and then begin to play!!

Barb44 09-18-2011 04:07 PM

What a great space! Hope you have more shelves than show in the pics. You must have so much space in your house now.

We have some great poets here. Never could write poetry.