Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Joanns 25% discount March 25-27 on everything!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-25%25-discount-march-25-27-everything-t109469.html)

hworthan 03-24-2011 06:12 AM

Have been looking for that 25% off coupon and can't seam to find it. Can you help me out?

lberna 03-24-2011 06:28 AM

If anyone has an iphone4, joann has a free app that puts coupons directly on the iphone. At checkout, show the coupon to the checkout person. He/she enters the coupon number into the cash register. I used it and it was absolutely no problem. Right now, there is a coupon for 40% off any regularly priced item. Good until April 2.

cbuchanan 03-24-2011 08:17 AM

I received it through my e-mail. If you want to PM me your e-mail address, I'll forward it to you. There's actually two coupons: one for you and one for "friend"....

MaureenM 03-24-2011 07:52 PM

I got an email back on the 23rd, today I got one in the regular mail, Not a new flyer, just the coupon so use. Same as the email.

MaureenM 03-24-2011 08:02 PM

I got an email back on the 23rd, today I got one in the regular mail, Not a new flyer, just the coupon so use. Same as the email.

Pzazz 03-27-2011 01:28 PM

OMG!!!! Just home from Joanns. I spent $172.99, and saved $181.87!!!!! I'll sort it all out and post pix later.

My DH was so patient. He came in with me to get a couple of things he needed, then went out to the van to nap while I finished my shopping. My GF was ready to leave as I was almost done, so she went out and woke him. (Such a goofy gal...she and another gal stood outside his open car window talking about what a sexy guy he is, etc. LOL That's what he woke up to. )

He came in to see how close I was, and suggested he go get in line at the cash register. A couple of gals commented that he didn't have anything to purchase, to which he replied that he was holding a place for his wife. "oh," says other shopper, "she must be the gal with the full cart." :D Which of course, I was. ;)

Gotta love my DH....as he carried my bags in, he asked if I want them in the sewing room, or downstairs to the washer.

Happy sewing, everyone!!

Patti

hlponyfarm 03-27-2011 04:31 PM

Patti, you got a keeper there girl.
my DH came with me as well. that was our friday night date. LOL I spent 124.00 and saved 111. so I feel justified in going. ;) JoAnn

Pzazz 03-28-2011 06:39 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are pix of the fabrics I got yesterday. Also picked up some notions, plus DH bought a grommet tool and grommets to fix the truck bed cover.

Patti

Flannel for backings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176818[/ATTACH]

One more backing, and C'mas fabric...just because
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176819[/ATTACH]

Debbie Mumm fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176820[/ATTACH]

The brown/swiss dots and the pale cream is to make sashing around I-spy blocks for a gal at work that is expecting baby #1, and maybe #2!!! Not sure yet if she is having twins. The darker cream is flannel for the backing.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176824[/ATTACH]