Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Joann's (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-t106948.html)

jdiane318 03-11-2011 05:13 PM

I went to Joann's today and was very pleasantly surprised to see that they had new fabrics in. Their patriotic fabrics have plenty to choose from. There was a lady who earlier had bragged about how well she did and couldn't help but notice the nice star fabric she was showing. Well, it looks much better in person and I also brought some of that hope with me. Great colors. I am making table runners and toppers for July 4th and this new infusion of fabric sure did help. The best part is that I was able to use my 50% coupons, I had 2, and that helped alot plus bought a June Tailor cutting grid mat. Going to try it, if I don't like it, I will blame Susan Margaret.

debp33 03-11-2011 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by jdiane318
I went to Joann's today and was very pleasantly surprised to see that they had new fabrics in. Their patriotic fabrics have plenty to choose from. There was a lady who earlier had bragged about how well she did and couldn't help but notice the nice star fabric she was showing. Well, it looks much better in person and I also brought some of that hope with me. Great colors. I am making table runners and toppers for July 4th and this new infusion of fabric sure did help. The best part is that I was able to use my 50% coupons, I had 2, and that helped alot plus bought a June Tailor cutting grid mat. Going to try it, if I don't like it, I will blame Susan Margaret.

Are you starting on your 4th of July things now or just stocking up for later?

If you're starting now, I've already fallen behind! :shock:

jdiane318 03-11-2011 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by debp33

Originally Posted by jdiane318

Are you starting on your 4th of July things now or just stocking up for later?

If you're starting now, I've already fallen behind! :shock:

Some of both.

cackie88 03-12-2011 04:03 AM

On JoAnn's website there is a place where you can also put the current coupon on your cell phone. So you may now use a coupon from the mail, one from the website and the one from your cell phone at the same shopping trip on 3 regular price items. Also make sure you wander away from the calico and check out all the new designer fabrics which are excellent quality and soooo pretty.