Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   July Fabshophop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/july-fabshophop-t134580.html)

xsquilter 07-01-2011 05:49 PM

Well, I'll be darned. For fun, I hopped on over, no pun intended!
Within about 20 shops I found all the blocks for the Halloween Sampler quilt. Hmmm, crazy quick!
Maureen

kittenquilts 07-01-2011 06:03 PM

I got a bunch of them this morning also - not at many as you did though!

lisainmo 07-01-2011 07:17 PM

I found all but the first one...I hope I find it soon.

nlgh 07-01-2011 08:12 PM

I didn't get to hop in June like I wanted to, but did get all but 3 of the blocks. I wonder if we're going to be able to get to the ones we don't have like they did a couple times before.

Sadiemae 07-01-2011 08:23 PM

How many are we supposed to be able to find?

Edit: I found it. It is 12, so I have them all. I assume we get the rest of them in August.

quilterella 07-02-2011 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by nlgh
I didn't get to hop in June like I wanted to, but did get all but 3 of the blocks. I wonder if we're going to be able to get to the ones we don't have like they did a couple times before.

The Celebration Quilt is now posted on the Fabshophop member's page. All the blocks and the finishing instructions. It will be there until the end of the month.

BrendaK 07-02-2011 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by quilterella

The Celebration Quilt is now posted on the Fabshophop member's page. All the blocks and the finishing instructions. It will be there until the end of the month.

I found the finishing instructions, I may be nearsighted but I couldn't find a list of the yardage. Was I mistaken in thinking that the yardage amount was going to be included. I am not sure how much fabric to purchase. I really don't need to add to my stash. I like the prints they used and I don't have anything like them (pastels, light fabrics). If someone could help me out with the amounts I would really appreciate it.

I found all 12 blocks early on in this months hop. I still have quite a few sites to visit, but there seems to be quite a few that really have that bunny hid. I usually can find him/her easily. Maybe it's my Senior moment getting to me. Will continue to look of course. Good luck to all. BrendaK

GirlieWhirlie 07-02-2011 06:19 AM

I did most of the June hop but I am missing one block. Bottom row, second block. How many blocks are there? 17? I know one block is used four times.

BrendaK 07-02-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by GirlieWhirlie

I did most of the June hop but I am missing one block. Bottom row, second block. How many blocks are there? 17? I know one block is used four times.

Hi nigh and GirlieWhirlie:
Go to the Member Area. After you register there is a List of Sampler Block Finds. The list if available through July31. Did you visit all of the sites? I am not sure if you didn't visit all the sites, that the blocks you missed would be on the list. PM me and I will be happy to try to get copies to you.
What I need to know is the yardage. Does anyone know that? Can you help me?
BrendaK