Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   'just HAVE to say........................... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/just-have-say-t57883.html)

stitchinwitch 08-05-2010 04:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This group is SO great that it needs to be said. EVERYTHING and anything can be discussed here, problems solved, not to mention the tutorials and SEEING so many works of art. I have learned alot here, been given inspiration and met many many new friends. It is so cool being able to see quilts from quilt shows, and finding the closest fabric stores and new "deals" being offered.
The ONLY problem with this site is............that......................I am ON IT TOO LONG AND OFTEN! :oops:
So thank you everyone and I for one am very greatful I found it........by the way - where has Eddie been???? I miss hearing and seeing his quilts!!

Rebecca VLQ 08-05-2010 04:58 AM

It's pretty rockin' to be here, isn't it? :D

Granna of 5 08-05-2010 05:06 AM

It does give me inspiration when I really don't want to finish a project, and all the new idea's I get from here makes me want to make every one. I spend way too much time here and love every minute of it. I am so glad I found it.

jamh 08-05-2010 05:07 AM

It is pretty awesome here, but wouldn't it be better if we ALL lives in one place like a private cummunity!! LOL All you could hear is the sewing machines!! But I love this site, It is by far my favorite!! :) :) :)

cjomomma 08-05-2010 05:08 AM

Eddie has been on here. He posted a quilt the other day and has left comments on other posts.
I have to agree this is the best forum!!!

ShowMama 08-05-2010 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
This group is SO great that it needs to be said. EVERYTHING and anything can be discussed here, problems solved, not to mention the tutorials and SEEING so many works of art. I have learned alot here, been given inspiration and met many many new friends. It is so cool being able to see quilts from quilt shows, and finding the closest fabric stores and new "deals" being offered.
The ONLY problem with this site is............that......................I am ON IT TOO LONG AND OFTEN! :oops:
So thank you everyone and I for one am very greatful I found it........by the way - where has Eddie been???? I miss hearing and seeing his quilts!!

Ditto!!

CarrieAnne 08-05-2010 05:17 AM

LOL, I am on here WAY to much! My dust bunnies tell me tat too! But I AM learning LOTS, so its okay, right? Plus youre all so fun!!!!!!!!

buslady 08-05-2010 05:20 AM

Speaking as a newbee and one with an addictive nature, I spend WAYYYYYY too much time on here, but LOVE IT! Just looking for the right avatar. Love to look at everyones work.

quiltbugs 08-05-2010 05:26 AM

I'd get twice as many quilts made if I wasn't on here so much. :-)

mlaceruby 08-05-2010 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by jamh
It is pretty awesome here, but wouldn't it be better if we ALL lives in one place like a private cummunity!! LOL All you could hear is the sewing machines!! But I love this site, It is by far my favorite!! :) :) :)

OMG!!! LOL!!
a quilter's cult!
I'll come live there!