Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Is it just ME, or is EVERYONE else Addicted to the Quilting Board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/just-me-everyone-else-addicted-quilting-board-t810.html)

mimisharon 03-31-2007 06:23 AM

Oh, so true, Patrice! Love begets love.

XOXOXO
Sharon

Norah 03-31-2007 07:16 AM

You all are the best. That is exactly how I feel! :-) :-) :-)

Yvonne 03-31-2007 07:20 AM

Patrice,
You do have a way with the words.
From one Old Soul to Another,
Yvonne

PJ 03-31-2007 07:36 AM

And that is why I want to belong!!!!!! I am working on a block that was in the ones I got from Patrice. The X-box I almost have it cut and I have the colors arranged =. I'm excited. I'm excited.

patricej 03-31-2007 07:50 AM

i'm glad to hear that. :-)

ok. lookit here, guys. i need to ignore ya'll today. i really do. there is something i absolutely positively must get finished within the next few hours then i'll be off to savannah for shopping, dinner, and don't know what after.

if i finish the first thing in time, i'll be back before i head to savannah. otherwise, i guess i'll see ya tomorrow morning.

luv ya buckets and tons
:mrgreen:

Beeflasher 02-18-2008 08:28 PM

:wink: I'm New here and a new quilter,about a year, I Love it here at the Board. It gets me going once again!!!!

Quilting Aggi 02-19-2008 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by triciasquilts
Hey, thats how I feel sometimes. Addicted to all of you and this board. I have to check it a gazillion times a day. I guess I'm afraid I'm going to miss something!!!! But what great people I have met here!!

Tricia

I only joined this forum last Friday. I"m HOOKED and soooo addicted!!! I come into work every morning and the first thing I do is check this site!!!! I used to check my Facebook first, that becomes the second thing LOL.
I am really enjoying this site and love looking at everyone's gorgeous creations!!! I now check this site a few times a day and then at night!! I would HATe to miss anything!!! LOL

And not to mention all the wonderful new friends I will be making here!! I LOVE IT!

I am hoping to work on this month's BOM between now and the weekend! I am hoping to get some of my photos posted here soon too. I will look through my portfolio on my laptop tonight and pick out a few things :) But for now I can show you all what I am teaching this season.. I will do it shortly

cheers

imaquilter 02-19-2008 06:26 AM

I am in there with you all. The board is the first thing I check every morning. Check it a few times throughout the day and once before going to bed. I don't post as often as I'd like to as we have dial up and it takes so long just to view what everyone else has posted. But soon, 2 weeks, I will be moving and will be in an area that has wireless hi speed internet (yea!) and I can post, post, post.

I have been a member for over a year and love it here. Everyone is so nice and it is wonderful to share with all of you. You start out by sharing your quilting passions and find that you have this in common and that in common and it soon becomes so much more than a quilting comraderie, it's a new family.

Joan 02-19-2008 06:52 AM

Yes, I am guilty as accused......I will be retiring in June and looking forward to lots of time to quilt. Until then, I sneak in time in the evenings and live vicariously through everyone's beautiful projects on this board. It's the first place I look in the morning before school.

~Joan

p.s.--PJ, finish that quilt and post a pic, okay? You'll be much happier with your quilt if you "fix" it. I can't believe the number of seams I rip out because corners did not meet "just right"......

ddrobins1956 02-19-2008 11:45 AM

This site is definitely my favorite. I check in at least twice a day. I love to see the pictures that everyone posts. Whether they be of projects, sewing rooms, fur babies, family, etc. I feel like I am getting to know all of you. We all have something in common, the love of creating beauty with our hands. Wish I could have you all over for tea and sweets and an afternoon spent sewing and talking. That would be great. :)